Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tristesse

Mansionette Owner

Hi Jessie,

I'm same as you, we took a 15 years loan. Once you have the other quotes, let me know. I'm also doing WIW in my masterbed room.

What about the rest? Hope that you can share.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hi hi chronograph,

wow,....>$30k,...that's expensive leh!

maybe you do more carpentary works?

for me,...only carpentary is kitchen & MBR walk-in wardrobe.

no false ceiling & downlight,....cos we intend to put nice nice lights / chandelier.......think this will save quite alot of $.

we shall stay tune here and discuss on our EM's reno..... :dribble:

Carpentary cost for kitchen cabinet range from 180 psf to 250 psf(top + bottom), so for 20ft it will be 1800 to 2500! All 3 bedrooms wardrobe range from 190 psf to 250 psf, estimated @ 28 ft will cost around 5320 to 7000!

The bedrooms wardrobe is doing alot of damage here! I might consider doing only for the MBR!

I think it i will be wiser to get promotion package if there is any on offer from the IDs u like!

Another big item for me is the balcony roofing+windows+grill........5k wow wow!

Wa!! balcony roofing + windows + grills 5K is abit too high. I did awning + false ceiling + casement windows only around 3-4K. Chrono your quote from ID or contractor?

so sorry. Usually when i view my new house it is so dark that it is impossible to take a photo. I will upload photos of my EM when the casement windows are up. Right now only the roof and false ceiling is done. The contractor is fixing the lights this week hopefully i can take some photos then.

Wa!! balcony roofing + windows + grills 5K is abit too high. I did awning + false ceiling + casement windows only around 3-4K. Chrono your quote from ID or contractor?

When did u do up your reno? Can pm their contact? You recommend? no?

Looking at the company profile, it is a contractor turned ID! I believe with the current market trend and competition, alot of contractor has engaged ID as their in-house ID, but never did i expect that quote is still so high, maybe i'm the one being naive here.......thinking that their qoute should be more attractive given the fact that they have their own factory and workers!

Yes, thus far i have engaged those TRANSFORMER for qoutation!

Next, i will approach pure ID firm!

Hi All,

Can also share your quote with me? I been visiting a few ID for quotation but seems like they are not responding to me. They say they will send send in the end they nv!

Think will souce for few more who are more pro-active type.

Thanks!

lucky for me,.....no need to do the roofing cos the current owner has done that.

But, I am contemplating whether should I change all the grilles and windows......cos I like it in WHITE colour,....and current windows all in green!:P!

If change those, then my reno will be increased.

hi mimisan,

sure....you can PM me your email....i will email to you.

maybe if we can all arrange and go to meet those designer....we will hv the bargaining power to ask for a much cheaper price!

lucky for me,.....no need to do the roofing cos the current owner has done that.

But, I am contemplating whether should I change all the grilles and windows......cos I like it in WHITE colour,....and current windows all in green!!!!

If change those, then my reno will be increased.

hi mimisan,

sure....you can PM me your email....i will email to you.

maybe if we can all arrange and go to meet those designer....we will hv the bargaining power to ask for a much cheaper price!

Hi Jessie,

Can you also email me your quote? Thanks alot

does anyone of you here ever thought of doing the reno on *ala carte* basis?

meaning.....hacking and tilings by 1 contractor,..then carpentary by another, .... electrician,......etc etc

think it will be very much cheaper,.....but ofcoz we will be more busy lor.

Jessie,

if u have the time to schedule the reno works, why not? i believe it will be so much cheaper but it is very time consuming cos u have to plan which to do and what to do......