Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tristesse

Mansionette Owner

Jackpot. I think it was open balcony before with those WI grills and the awning was added later. Just wondering why the the awning did not extend all the way to the edge, that way part of the WI grill can be removed.

Hehe, maybe expensive? Gota plaster the wall to smooth out the WI grills holes also woh. But yah, think it'll be nicer ur way.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

just had my 1st appointment to sell my EM this morning. 2nd appointment would be in Apr. Next Mon gotta go HDB again for 1st appointment buying

now whole house so messy as lots of cartons everywhere

just had my 1st appointment to sell my EM this morning. 2nd appointment would be in Apr. Next Mon gotta go HDB again for 1st appointment buying

now whole house so messy as lots of cartons everywhere

:~ So sad! Rem to take lots of pics for memory sake. And congrates on finding a new place to stay! Also in Hougang? How's the condition of ur new place?

:~ So sad! Rem to take lots of pics for memory sake. And congrates on finding a new place to stay! Also in Hougang? How's the condition of ur new place?

yalor so sad as never imagine we would sell this place otherwise wont 'dump' so much into reno. New place also in Hougang abt 2 bus stops away. Condition not too bad but need to reno the kitchen...sob sob

yalor so sad as never imagine we would sell this place otherwise wont 'dump' so much into reno. New place also in Hougang abt 2 bus stops away. Condition not too bad but need to reno the kitchen...sob sob

*pat pat* I'm sure u won't give up the place unless no choice. Good to hear that the condition is quite good, means that u can save $$ on the parts that can be retained. Kitchen reno liao will be good as new. :)

*pat pat* I'm sure u won't give up the place unless no choice. Good to hear that the condition is quite good, means that u can save $$ on the parts that can be retained. Kitchen reno liao will be good as new. :)

yup....luckily not much reno to be done but still have to spend $$$ on reno. Seller renovated the toilets less than 2 yrs ago so not touching it. Wanted to hack the tub in MBR bathroom as it'll be slippery and dont really like the idea of 'climbing' in to bathe but hubby like it and most importantly also to save cost. Boh pian :(

yup....luckily not much reno to be done but still have to spend $$$ on reno. Seller renovated the toilets less than 2 yrs ago so not touching it. Wanted to hack the tub in MBR bathroom as it'll be slippery and dont really like the idea of 'climbing' in to bathe but hubby like it and most importantly also to save cost. Boh pian :(

Wah! Then that's a really good buy liao. Overhauling toilets is a expensive thing. :) Ooo.. got tub in bathrm is niceeee... Can relax after a hard day's work, or soak ur feet after a tiring exercise. :)

Wah! Then that's a really good buy liao. Overhauling toilets is a expensive thing. :) Ooo.. got tub in bathrm is niceeee... Can relax after a hard day's work, or soak ur feet after a tiring exercise. :)

yup. Cost of renovating a toilet is the killer of all renovation quote. Wow, your renovation is super fast. Which company did u sign up with?

yup. Cost of renovating a toilet is the killer of all renovation quote. Wow, your renovation is super fast. Which company did u sign up with?

Hee.. i signed up with Yeak, Basic Image Interior Design. He's not well know, but his service is good and his worker's workmanship is good. :) And YES! They are very fast and efficient! Let me know if you want his contacts. :) Or just take a look at rondy's signature. :P

haiz........

Did u managed to 'recover' ur loss thru the sale of your flat?

:(

Did u managed to 'recover' ur loss thru the sale of your flat?

:(

not exactly as taking bank loan for the 5 room so need to pay 5% cash and paying for the COV. Cant believe we paid COV :( for the flat purchase.

Hi all EM owners,

Currently looking at all options to upgrade which includes EM. Realise there is a WC in most kitchen. Any one hv any idea the wet area can b expand to include a shower area? HDB approved? thanks in advance

not exactly as taking bank loan for the 5 room so need to pay 5% cash and paying for the COV. Cant believe we paid COV :( for the flat purchase.

No sad no sad. Ur flat in relatively good condition right? Just take it that the cash was used to do the reno loh. :P

Hi all EM owners,

Currently looking at all options to upgrade which includes EM. Realise there is a WC in most kitchen. Any one hv any idea the wet area can b expand to include a shower area? HDB approved? thanks in advance

Hmm, I thought we only need to seek HDB's approval if we wana install a WC in the wash area. To include a shower area should be fine right? After all, that wash area is to wash things and the place is expected to be wet woh. So shower should be ok bah? :) At least, that's what I think. :P

Thanks.

Any one has contacts or website of contractors doing retractable awning to recommend?

Hi nuttynut,

Angel81 recommended this website to me:

http://sunshade.sg/awning_drop.php

I've only asked them to come to my place to suggest awning options, have not decided what to install yet.

CC