Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tristesse

Mansionette Owner

hi hi

it's in my reno t-blog ;)

Oh ya.. I saw them. wow.. if i really want to save $$.. I paint it all white and change the lights and.. hehehehe.. thrown nice furnishing to cover the flaws.... (oh mine.. i really love white).. :notti:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hi hi

it's in my reno t-blog ;)

Really a Malay's House.

But everything is nicely done up, some more look new. Like many suggested here, paint over the grills will do. I will remove the until door and the kitchen entrance.

wah 2 sqm cost more than $1k?

my future home recess area is around 10sqm...wah..how much will it cost siah..$5k?

guys, I paid about 2k for my recess area which is 8 sqm.

Edited by armstrong

Oh ya.. I saw them. wow.. if i really want to save $$.. I paint it all white and change the lights and.. hehehehe.. thrown nice furnishing to cover the flaws.... (oh mine.. i really love white).. :notti:

yes, i m having a hard time to think and try to cover up the flaws by not spending too much...keke ;)

i also love WHITES!

my previous 5room flat,....whole hse white.....nice!

it gives teh hse a very bright and airy feel.

guys, I paid about 2k for my recess area which is 8 sqm.

eh quite cheap leh..seems like the other fees like conveyancing etc is the major component instead of sqm.

hi hi frosty ;)

ya lor, so long no see you here ;)

i still hv not hv a chance to speak to wansheng.... ;)

that day he called my hb, but i din talk to him...keke

how's your prep?

jessie! yah.. super stress now.. gotta do so many things at the same time, then house reno also delay..

Was hoping for the reno to b completed before August so that i can move in earlier.. but seems like it will cross over to lunar 7th mth cannot move in, gotta wait till sept.

haha no prob la! i gotta contact him soon also to discuss some details

I drove past yr block today and excitedly told my FH, someone i knew from the forum bought that unit haha!

how far apart is your old place to your EM (i.e your granny's place since housing the stuff there)? The quote seems reasonable and even got free boxes.

presently at bt panjang, granny's place at woodlands.. just next block to my ground floor EM

presently at bt panjang, granny's place at woodlands.. just next block to my ground floor EM

considered reasonable quote right? Did u get other movers to quote?

been so busy with my wedding preps no time post here :~

Wah congrats to the new EM owners!!

congrats.. u getting married!..

yes, i m having a hard time to think and try to cover up the flaws by not spending too much...keke ;)

i also love WHITES!

my previous 5room flat,....whole hse white.....nice!

it gives teh hse a very bright and airy feel.

Ya lor.. my colour on ground flr is almost white. and my upper one is blue and purple...(fengshui)... so it was same like my previous 4rm hse ... just an expand version.. hahaha

hi Yuntlh,

my fengshui also want my 1st floor to be bright and recommended colour is white.

but my floorings are not white colour,......and i dun wish to hack the flooring cos it's still really good conditions, somemore are granites leh.

so, i will paint in whites or off-whites.....and also will put white curtains, etc etc.

will work hard on the furnishing portion to give the hse a white white look lor.

my FSM also told me no need to hack the floorings..... ;)

hi Yuntlh,

my fengshui also want my 1st floor to be bright and recommended colour is white.

but my floorings are not white colour,......and i dun wish to hack the flooring cos it's still really good conditions, somemore are granites leh.

so, i will paint in whites or off-whites.....and also will put white curtains, etc etc.

will work hard on the furnishing portion to give the hse a white white look lor.

my FSM also told me no need to hack the floorings..... ;)

Hi jessie,

After talking a few times to the master + a few year later :D + then a few times with the fengshui master and his sales ppl, the conclusion for a 'white' need not to be white for everthing, most impt is the feel must be white.

Lucky is that i love white, so my flring n walls all white in this EM.

It takes a while for me to like blue tot when i stay in the 4rm (cos i really love white and hope to contrast abit of black... but he say strictly NO BLACK :bleah: ). In the end we have GREY cement flring in living and parquet in the rooms n toilets' wall cement screed....

Now i'm okie with blue :paint: and since it an expand version of my previous hse, i save alot on furnishing... just move all over..

Is your hse facing directly to the swimming pool???

:notti:

congrats.. u getting married!..

Ya lor.. my colour on ground flr is almost white. and my upper one is blue and purple...(fengshui)... so it was same like my previous 4rm hse ... just an expand version.. hahaha

thanks yuntlh! wah blue and purple very bold colors! Result shd b very nice!