Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tristesse

Mansionette Owner

Electrician will charge u $8 for each light installation, single power socket 55, double 65. If u got your qoute for ID, it will be 5% to 15% marked up.

So deal direct with electrican.

standard 1 point AC socket =$10

standard 2 point AC socket =$13

I installed 5 myself already.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Happy New Year Guys!

I have just received a New Year Surprise!

My seller req to stay for 1 extra month (til 4th Jan), I expect a proper hand over on that date...

Just, I went around Gombak for dinner and we dicided to take a "peeP' at the newplace...

To our surprise, my main gate is widely open, we supposed the seller had left it open and sleeping...

My curious husband, tried to open the main door, and we were shocked to see its not locked as well!

Kinda eerriee as I walked in cos its empty and dark...

The keys was hung around the kitchen entrance, I suppose the seller left it there deliberately de...

I cant imagine some people had discovered the unlock-house earlier than my husband and I and had gone into it...

I was preparing for the worse, people in the bed room sleeping or even some foreign workers drinking in the house le...

Its late and I did not call the seller, the place is kindda dusty, so i suppose they have left for some time le.. =( (Without telling me)

I am kinda upset by this improper hand over... I feel like a sneaky thief... Everything is in order though...

Chrono,

Is that a Latio or a Forester?

Cant see properly

But its a HID headlight right?

If it a HID... 6k or 8k?

I am a car Fan-natic!!

I am kinda upset by this improper hand over... I feel like a sneaky thief... Everything is in order though...

goodness what a New year surprise from your seller for u. What happened to the agents? MIA after collecting comms?

goodness what a New year surprise from your seller for u. What happened to the agents? MIA after collecting comms?

I am guilty to mention that the fact is.... :P

My seller req for 1 month extensionof stay (and shown signs that they are going to stay for more than a month)..

and to protect my own interest, I requested to pay the comm. after I am able to move into the house :notti:

And they were very kind, they agreed!!

Hmmm..house empty and previous seller requested to extend till 4th jan...funni sia..

Tink my previous owner champion la..in the end stayed a total of 1.5mth on top of 1mth free extension.

standard 1 point AC socket =$10

standard 2 point AC socket =$13

I installed 5 myself already.

Good for u can save a lot.

Happy New Year Guys!

My seller req to stay for 1 extra month (til 4th Jan), I expect a proper hand over on that date...

Just, I went around Gombak for dinner and we dicided to take a "peeP' at the newplace...

To our surprise, my main gate is widely open, we supposed the seller had left it open and sleeping...

My curious husband, tried to open the main door, and we were shocked to see its not locked as well!

The keys was hung around the kitchen entrance, I suppose the seller left it there deliberately de...

I cant imagine some people had discovered the unlock-house earlier than my husband and I and had gone into it...

I was preparing for the worse, people in the bed room sleeping or even some foreign workers drinking in the house le...

Its late and I did not call the seller, the place is kindda dusty, so i suppose they have left for some time le.. =( (Without telling me)

Remember i told u i viewed the house before, i don't like the agent,(sabastin?), he should have coordinated the handle over to you in a professional way instead of leaving the house empty with no security. Besides, is your agent sleeping? Hope u haven't paid the agent fee.

Chrono,

Is that a Latio or a Forester?

Cant see properly

But its a HID headlight right?

If it a HID... 6k or 8k?

I am a car Fan-natic!!

It is a SUV(Super UnderPowered Vehicle), Terios 5 Seaters. Yes, HID but i don;t know how bright is it. Anyway upgraded 2 weeks ago cause my girls are growing bigger and took advantage of the dip in COE.

Happy New Year Guys!

Huh? How can like that one? Wah lao. At least everything is in order. Then ur just take over the house and act blur about the comms. Haha.. who ask them dun do a proper handover? :P

How's ur ID/contractor search so far?

Urs Champion.. but mine super Garang lor... i was really expecting some obscene stuff happening at the house when I empty it le

(maybe I dink too much)

Chrono...

I must say i am not comfy with that S_b_sti_n also... I gave him a good butter spread on our 1st meet up to exercise the option.. For what I cant remember le...

Den after, I realised, he is doing it on a free-will de.. cos he is the fren of the seller dotter...

I have yet to pay agent feee... to protect my own interest mah...

I have requested for a proper hand over this Sunday...

Angel...

I'll act blur about the comm till there is a proper handover...

Btw.. Kindda sad the Jaqcuzzi not working... But i did not check the funtionality when I exercised the option.. so how ahh ? there is nthg i can do to it is it?

I feel the pain cos.. this Jaqcuzzi is listed in the valuation report de.. =(

I'll act blur and do a test on the "slow-flowing pipe" and the died Jaqcuzzi..

But any advise on what I can do to claim it.. or at least.. make it fairer to my side?

It is a SUV(Super UnderPowered Vehicle), Terios 5 Seaters. Yes, HID but i don;t know how bright is it. Anyway upgraded 2 weeks ago cause my girls are growing bigger and took advantage of the dip in COE.

Ur "SUV" is so cutely abrieviated...

My car knowledge is oni between Subaru and Nissan o.0"

Pardon my ignorance...

Hmmm..house empty and previous seller requested to extend till 4th jan...funni sia..

Tink my previous owner champion la..in the end stayed a total of 1.5mth on top of 1mth free extension.

Teach me how u paint ur whole house leh.. after buying pains.. how much u saved?

my wall is pink o.0"

i m a pink lover but.. it makes the place look very 80s.. o.0"

Must change!

Hum, i will not take those that have GST. The GST alone can buy u a decent king size bed with mattress.

Besides, looking at your quotation, some items are missing:

1) Roofing, what is polycarbonate roof? why not using German tiles? Why no mention of false ceiling?

2) casement window **** & balcony, how much psf? Why no grills?

3) Kitchen floor and wall tiles base on how much psf? $3?

4) level one bath room wall tile supply and laying?

5) Base for washing machine base with tiles 400? expensive to me.

6) Labour to install kitchen sink tap etc, can not be free? i got it free.

7) 01 no s/steel dish drainer & 01 s/steel wall backing at behind cooker . $220.00 , i got it free too.

8) Kitchen cabinet pfr i got it at 95 whereas yours is 100.

9) granite table work top for cabinet looks ok but what's the thickness?

10) How much is psf tile (wall and floor) for your level 2 bathroom?

11) Supply & install 10 mm thick , clear glass with temped glass shower screen with kerd . $1,100.00, for one or 2 bath room?

12) Supply labour to install wash basin , toilet bowl , storage heater & shower mixer . $600.00, my is free. Is it supply labour and material?

13) Missing vanity top for your bathrooms, u will need that.

14) Your hacking fee alone is 3350, how they calculate? $1.5 psf? My was only 2.2k

15) My HUALAGE SERVICE = free.

16) Missing also, electrical wiring?

17) Missing Carpentry, no qoute for your wardrobe?

IMO, expensive.

thks for the advance

Teach me how u paint ur whole house leh.. after buying pains.. how much u saved?

my wall is pink o.0"

i m a pink lover but.. it makes the place look very 80s.. o.0"

Must change!

I think i save at least $1k, but its hard work. Bought paints, brushes,rollers, trays,lotsa paper tapes to take up those areas you do not wish to paint, etc.

After scrubbing/wiping clean the walls, i paint a layer of white paint on the walls, even if wanna paint other colors, I tink painting a layer of white 1st will make the subsequent color stand out.

Total i spend like less than $200 but i made a mistake, should have bought those big drums type, I bought those 5 litre paint which end up cost much more. For the whole EM, I tink i used up 8 5litre cans costing $140. If i buy the big drums type. I tink will cost me less than $100.

I think i save at least $1k, but its hard work. Bought paints, brushes,rollers, trays,lotsa paper tapes to take up those areas you do not wish to paint, etc.

After scrubbing/wiping clean the walls, i paint a layer of white paint on the walls, even if wanna paint other colors, I tink painting a layer of white 1st will make the subsequent color stand out.

Total i spend like less than $200 but i made a mistake, should have bought those big drums type, I bought those 5 litre paint which end up cost much more. For the whole EM, I tink i used up 8 5litre cans costing $140. If i buy the big drums type. I tink will cost me less than $100.

:jawdrop: So cheap? U wana start a painting service? I'm sure lots of pple will wana employ u! :P My painting is going to cost me $1,800.

:jawdrop: So cheap? U wana start a painting service? I'm sure lots of pple will wana employ u! :P My painting is going to cost me $1,800.

I paid 1.8k too, but i have received quote ranging from 1.8k to 2.5k. For those that wanted to DIY, do take note that u need to buy at least one drum outdoor type for your balcony if not cover and also the access area on top of the balcony(level 2).

I saw in those paint ad by nippon paint or something..they got offer for maisonette at $1.5k, not sure how many colors.

I juz painted white for the whole house, 1 layer only..tink its good enough coz maybe this year if got budget gg to plaster & paint the whole house again. Its harder 2 paint my house coz the whole house is rock stone finish.

Staircase railing, & 2nd floor window grilles which have rusted, i painted matt black..

I spent more on lightings than on painting..lightings spent about 300+.

Haha..painting as a service..i dun dare charge..mine amateur type leh oso dun have the time..hehe.