Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tristesse

Mansionette Owner

Nice but dangerous for those with old folks, kids and pets. Can be dangerous too when u happen to be preggy or not feeling well, on medication etc....

eh..thanks angel..its the exact same house..

Haha! Izit? I've been looking at this house since the start of my search last yr. hehehe.. The place looks bigger w/out railings, but I agree for safety issues that it's beta to have railings. Think next time if wana sell, many pple will prefer to have railings as well. :)

Hi all,

I am new here!

Can't believe that I stayed up to finish reading this thread till 3am. :)

So, I am currently waiting for the next available unit there "patiently". :D

Harlow! Hehe, main thing is not to give up hope! :P Which area u looking at? West area or anywhere specific? Hope u find ur ideal unit soon. :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

i have a nieghbour w/o railing even with kids of young age!

I also dun dare to have no railings cos scared one fine day they decided to act superman or spiderman and give me heart attack!

Haha! Izit? I've been looking at this house since the start of my search last yr. hehehe.. The place looks bigger w/out railings, but I agree for safety issues that it's beta to have railings. Think next time if wana sell, many pple will prefer to have railings as well. :)

Harlow! Hehe, main thing is not to give up hope! :P Which area u looking at? West area or anywhere specific? Hope u find ur ideal unit soon. :)

Yes! Will jia u! Have kinda fix our search at Clementi Ave 6 right from the start, though hv been to Dakota Cres & Jurong East (Near IMM).

Yesterday, there was an ad on EM at Teban Gardens. Went last night to get a feel of the envt, but still end up dropping by Clementi Ave 6.

Wish me luck!

i have a nieghbour w/o railing even with kids of young age!

I also dun dare to have no railings cos scared one fine day they decided to act superman or spiderman and give me heart attack!

Hi,

Pls do ensure that there is safety gates installed.

My boy has actually toppled down the stairs in his walker last month.

Pls do not take any chance by thinking the door stopper is enough.

Didn't expect the door to come loose and off he went out to the common corridor.

I wasn't in time to catch hold of him and saw the falling process.

LUCKILY, he did not suffer any serious injuries, just bruises on an eye. It's the walker that is seriously "injured" - broken.

Better be safe than sorry.

Yes! Will jia u! Have kinda fix our search at Clementi Ave 6 right from the start, though hv been to Dakota Cres & Jurong East (Near IMM).

Yesterday, there was an ad on EM at Teban Gardens. Went last night to get a feel of the envt, but still end up dropping by Clementi Ave 6.

Wish me luck!

Ooo, those near IMM are x! :P Good luck with your search! I believe if you have the patience, u'll be able to find the one u like at Clementi Ave 6. Both hb and I wanted one at our location fr the start of our search, and we got it in the end, after abt 1/2year search. :)

Hi,

Pls do ensure that there is safety gates installed.

My boy has actually toppled down the stairs in his walker last month.

Pls do not take any chance by thinking the door stopper is enough.

Didn't expect the door to come loose and off he went out to the common corridor.

LUCKILY, he did not suffer any serious injuries, just bruises on an eye. It's the walker that is seriously "injured" - broken.

Better be safe than sorry.

Oh! U staying in EM now also? Then why u wana shift house? :)

Ooo, those near IMM are x! :P Good luck with your search! I believe if you have the patience, u'll be able to find the one u like at Clementi Ave 6. Both hb and I wanted one at our location fr the start of our search, and we got it in the end, after abt 1/2year search. :)

Oh! U staying in EM now also? Then why u wana shift house? :)

Hi Angel81,

We are currently staying with in-laws in a pte property for 4 yrs liao.

It's time to move on and enjoy our own privacy. :)

Hi Angel81,

We are currently staying with in-laws in a pte property for 4 yrs liao.

It's time to move on and enjoy our own privacy. :)

Icic! All the best in ur search and keep us updated! :D

PS: There seem to be a new listing for Clementi Ave 6 at ST701. Can check it out. :)

Edited by Angel81

aly

Icic! All the best in ur search and keep us updated! :D

PS: There seem to be a new listing for Clementi Ave 6 at ST701. Can check it out. :)

Hi

I dun think that listing is real - agent posted it in order to catch potential buyers.

Have called - agent is unable to provide a lot of details - not even willing to arrange for viewing.

Instead, proposed to me to view another unit which I have actually seen - another blk in clement which is not suitable for our facing in FS terms.

My heart will drop if i were to saw the falling process and definitely will break my heart and feel guilty seeing his bruises if my son were to fall down the stairs in his walkers. lucky for u there is no serious injuries... I assume u already had the gate iinstalled? I am also a new EM owner and the first thing we do when we moved in is to child safe the house as we have 2 boys the age of coming 3 years and the other 4 months plus. Better be safe.

Hi

I dun think that listing is real - agent posted it in order to catch potential buyers.

Have called - agent is unable to provide a lot of details - not even willing to arrange for viewing.

Instead, proposed to me to view another unit which I have actually seen - another blk in clement which is not suitable for our facing in FS terms.

Haiz, they are always like this. Oh well, good luck with ur search! Hope u find one tat fits soon. :)

My heart will drop if i were to saw the falling process and definitely will break my heart and feel guilty seeing his bruises if my son were to fall down the stairs in his walkers. lucky for u there is no serious injuries... I assume u already had the gate iinstalled? I am also a new EM owner and the first thing we do when we moved in is to child safe the house as we have 2 boys the age of coming 3 years and the other 4 months plus. Better be safe.

Indeed, it's a lesson learnt.

I felt so guilty. The stairs railing we have at home did not allow us to install those off-the shelf gates.

With another 2 babies n a toddler at home, yes - we have installed proper gates at all levels now.

Although we are still in the midst of finding a home, we already have some ideas in mind.

One of them is to have the MBR downstairs with balcony which we both like the idea, however, putting the 2 boys upstairs seems weird.

Well, just an idea we have. :)

Although we are still in the midst of finding a home, we already have some ideas in mind.

One of them is to have the MBR downstairs with balcony which we both like the idea, however, putting the 2 boys upstairs seems weird.

Well, just an idea we have. :)

Haha, speaking abt MBR with balconies... My hb & I were wondering why can't HDB build a balcony outside MBR/on top of the balcony downstairs... instead of wasting that space and some owners will have to build a roof. hehehhe... how nice to have a balcony at MBR. :P

Haha, speaking abt MBR with balconies... My hb & I were wondering why can't HDB build a balcony outside MBR/on top of the balcony downstairs... instead of wasting that space and some owners will have to build a roof. hehehhe... how nice to have a balcony at MBR. :P

I will be glad if they can upgrade EM. If it is going to happen HDB need to be careful on the structure of the building whether it can hold the additional weight as after all most EM have been around for more than 20 years.