Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
paloma

Project Punggol Breeze

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Paloma, i have been reading your blog on your renovation and am in the midst of engaging K for our renovation am wondering roughly how much in total did you spend for your renovation? Am wondering if were to do something like yours how much will be looking at. :) Tried to Pm you but could not. Thanks in advance.

Hi Paloma,

I notice your windows frame are white, did u change the entire frame or just colour coat it and roughly how much it cost? Hope to hear from you soon =)

Edited by msmelody

Hello Paloma!

I'm new here and I came only because I found images of your home on google. It's gorgeous!

Sorry, this is pretty abrupt but I'll like to check something with you (not your contractor information nor how much your reno costs) / get your permission but I can't send you a PM, could you leave me your email or get in touch with me at soodddlydreamlike@gmail.com?

Thank you very much!

Estella

7118976599_44f8767229.jpgOur half-glass study room6972872230_a933f978d6.jpg7118946723_040125f804.jpgA peek into the living room from the study room

Do you know if the top part of your hacked wall is also a structural beam or only those that protrudes out like the other side of the wall is considered one? Reason I asked is because I have the same idea of hacking a gap along the L-shaped wall or maybe just the side facing the hall to show case a fish tank inside the room, a tank in the wall concept. However, HDB will probably only approve a large tank if place under a structural beam.

Hi paloma,

Appreciate it if you can email me your ID contact details as well as your breakdown quotation.

evilqoodotcom@hotmail.com

Thank you so much

the fan looks good! :thumbs up:

Hi, thanks!

We really like the design of our fan and the size is just right for our living room. The speed is good so far. smile.gif

No we did not use any cove lights because we felt it didn't suit our design. Our Lbox is just a strip across one end of the living room. We have a few light points in our living room so it's bright enough.

Hi Paloma, my husband and I are also looking for a sleek black ceiling fan for our industrial-inspired home. Thanks for sharing!

Do you mind sharing who your ID was? :) You can email me at annieohow @ gmail com if you prefer not to announce it openly. Would appreciate!

Hi, I know it's been a long while since your reno but do you mind sharing K's contact? Thank you so much

My email is sarasamuel02@yahoo.com

7118976599_44f8767229.jpg

Our half-glass study room

6972872230_a933f978d6.jpg

7118946723_040125f804.jpg

A peek into the living room from the study room

Hi,

For your half height glass study room, did the contractor hacked off all the way to the ceiling and re-construct the false beam to align to the beam at the hallway? Can PM me the price for the glass works?

Thanks.