Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
paloma

Project Punggol Breeze

All your furniture looks different yet very put together! Were the idea & design all yours? :D

I'm still undecided whether I should go for ID or contractor, not so confident of my taste :P

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Paloma, one more question, could you PM me the cost of buidling your kitchen - concrete walls, hollow blocks, tiling, etc.

Sorry for so many questions!

All your furniture looks different yet very put together! Were the idea & design all yours? :D

I'm still undecided whether I should go for ID or contractor, not so confident of my taste :P

Hi Juxtapose, the ideas were my husband's. If you engage a contractor, they may give you some suggestions but you will have to come up with the concept yourself and do the decision-making.

I think it just takes research and after awhile you'll figure out the things that you like :)

love the design, esp the concept of the living room... by the way how's the hitachi aircon?

Thanks! The aircon is alright I guess? I've not used other brands before so can't really give you a comparison. :)

Hi Paloma , your house is so awesome and lovely ! Can you please pm me the contractor's contact and your renovation cost ?

My email add is lavender7799@hotmail.com.

Thank you very much and congrats for having such a cozy home :)

Hi Paloma, I have been following your t-blog and I absolutely love your place! The open bookshelves feel like a bookstore, perfect for my music books. That said, if you see this, could you PM me your contractor's contact? I would love to contact him when my house is ready in a few years' time.

Thanks!!

Edited by razzberrie