Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
paloma

Project Punggol Breeze

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi paloma,

Would you be able to share what laminate did you choose for your book shelf??

Thanks in advance!

Hey the inside is just normal white laminate, I don't have any code to share. The frame is made of exposed plywood.

Hi,

Can I ask about the wooden blinds? There are 35mm thick & 50mm type to choose from, can I ask which one u chose?

Also, is it very heavy to lift using the pulley system?

Hi,

Can I ask about the wooden blinds? There are 35mm thick & 50mm type to choose from, can I ask which one u chose?

Also, is it very heavy to lift using the pulley system?

Hey we chose the 50mm ones. Hmm, it does take some effort to lift it up. Usually we leave it down and just flip the blinds up for light to come in. :)

Hi Paloma, I am looking to construct a concrete kitchen base like yours but maybe with solid tops. Can you share with me your kitchen costing breakdown. Also do you know are we able to install normal pullout drawers and doors to concrete kitchen frame? Thanks so much. Please email me alex.yk.see@gmail.com

Hi Paloma,

we are new to this forum but have been reading up a few of the T-blog chats and we really like the design of your house, its cozy with a touch of a designer's studio feel. I personally like the study room with the transparent glass (as either me or my wife will work from home also) and your bedroom brickwalls.

We are moving in to our seng kang BTO soon and therefore sourcing for contractors or IDs, would you be able to send me your contractor Mr K's contact?

Thanks a lot in advance. :D

I really like your house design a lot. Very pleasing to the eyes.

Would you be able to share the contact of your contractor and costs/quotes? Thank you very much!

Hi Paloma,

Good evening. Tried to send a PM to you but your inbox is full.

I really like the concept of your wardrobe but my carpenter is having some apprehension as to how the fine grooves running from top to bottom were created. Is it possible for me to visit your house with my carpenter or would you be kind enough to take a few closeup photos of the grooves and email them to me at normanho23@hotmail.com? Thanks in advance.

Norman