Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
RiVeRGoD

Any Advice On Blveblue Id?

sad to hear another one has become a fallen prey...proceed to case with the documents from the id, if your jobsite is HDB, u can go to them with the case report n get the company blacklisted.

But sad to say, most of the time the authorities cannot do much except sending warning letters or fine. Worst case, the company close down n open another new one. Best way, avoid them n give them no business.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

now they change their ID name to TITANIUM interior design and planning to shift their place to another place maybe because they want to hide to all those complain against their job just like not answering a call for SIMON every time you need him or always late 1 -2hrs to his commitment. POOR ID>>>>>>better don't work anymore or else open a parlor shop or pet shop. :dribble::dancingqueen:

Hi, I guess I'm the latest victim of Blve Blue a.k.a Limidoor. Sales closed by Simon, Project Manager is Binson Chia. Project delay, works done not as in the drawings, called both of them up, never answer, SMS them never reply. Now I wonder how many of us fell into this trap? I think most of their customers fell into this trap -> Full laminate for carpentry works'.

By the way, can anyone guide me on how do I file complain against them ?

Think you are not the only one... I am trapped too.. :(

and i had paid 90%... the carpentry is craps!

Hi, I guess I'm the latest victim of Blve Blue a.k.a Limidoor. Sales closed by Simon, Project Manager is Binson Chia. Project delay, works done not as in the drawings, called both of them up, never answer, SMS them never reply. Now I wonder how many of us fell into this trap? I think most of their customers fell into this trap -> Full laminate for carpentry works'.

By the way, can anyone guide me on how do I file complain against them ?

Binson Chia...cant expect much from someone who misspelt his name, can we? Vincent, or is it Son of Bin?

As Simon said, "the confidence is ...sightly deluded...".

Hehe.

i completely ignore their quotations since i saw pretty bad reviews though...

the power of social networking are so much better than the authorities... :thumbs up:

prevention is better than cure...

Do not do renov on this company known also as lamidoor. The boss drive - n own private property had a big factory and a big show room/office. However after received money about 50 percent to 95 percent, all work stop because the company did not pay the subcon money so all renov stop. The owner of the house suffer. Beside they give blind promises before contract sign. A lot of ppl renov hang there through months because the company boss can't be found like vanish with the money that suppose to pay the subcon that he received from the house owner whom engage this company for the renov. Beside very poor workmanship where the person in charge never go check only call up asking for money. Regret regret regret!!!

Hi I just renovated my place

You can try Unirange Furnishing, their workmanship and services are good

I always called them during the reno process, phone always answered...

Hi I just renovated my place

You can try Unirange Furnishing, their workmanship and services are good

I always called them during the reno process, phone always answered...

who the **** you are off topic here...or maybe that was new company but same owner :dribble: