Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
rogeryap

Bachelor Pad In Potong Pasir

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Another shop worth looking at in midview selling paintings and some retro stuff

1337282109060.jpg

1337282178407.jpg

1337282202023.jpg

$490 per painting ex or not ah? Size 1 by 1 meter

i bought my painting here, http://www.lightinthebox.com/c/oil-paintings_906/All-3?gclid=CJmClvGu8K8CFQl66wod50YLXw&currency=USD&litb_from=paid_adwords_search

i bought 2 big painting and a clock and shipping cost me US$17. Now im waiting for its arrival. :yamseng:

hey roger went there with my wife last night to midcity. Saw the light I wanted after siting under the light for a while found that it generates a lot of heat...now dun know if wanna buy it as an art piece on the ceiling...haha but thanks again for your recommendation!

i bought my painting here, http://www.lightinthebox.com/c/oil-paintings_906/All-3?gclid=CJmClvGu8K8CFQl66wod50YLXw&currency=USD&litb_from=paid_adwords_search

i bought 2 big painting and a clock and shipping cost me US$17. Now im waiting for its arrival. :yamseng:

shipping for $17 only is quite cheap.... i am looking at it now too

Nice penthouse! Simply love the roof terrace - can read books, sip coffee/tea, keep pot plants and flowers, enjoy the morning breeze and wind from hakku fan, at night can admire the stars and moon. How romantic :wub:

Hi Roger, congrats on ur penthouse! Looks like rooftop parties are upcoming for u.. :)

I saw the lights at Lush, the sales person quoted me 560 I think for the trio...I also kiv these for my place. Not sure if it'll run out of style tho.

Fendi carpet very stylo! As for fan, Haiku's nicer...Haiku also has energy saving technology, not just nice looking fan.

What are ur plans for rooftop decking?

Lush has it? Went there a mth ago, maybe that time nv tot,of this lamp yet, but tot their pricing abit off though..maybe will go have a look again,marks!

Yalo haiku is nice :)

Rooftop I plan to do a secret project, but not too sure if I wan to post here cos maybe " illegal" :P

Nice place you got there! Such a big roof garden.... Lots of parties can be held...

Open concept master bedroom? Hmmmmn nice!

But I not party animal lei haha but I do like to cook, maybe I will do up a outdoor kitchen, can invite frens over for dinner parties during weekends :)

Why all your photos up side down.. The Fendi sofa looks cool!! Like! :yamseng:

Yalo also dunno y..tried uploading doh Peng but also same result..sianzzzz

Fendi nice ah? U like LV? They have it also :) heard they coming out with PRADA design soon

Wa this webby rocks!! Can save a lot of $$$ do comment on the quality when u get ur stuff k?? Tks!!!

hey roger went there with my wife last night to midcity. Saw the light I wanted after siting under the light for a while found that it generates a lot of heat...now dun know if wanna buy it as an art piece on the ceiling...haha but thanks again for your recommendation!

Yup I think most of their lights using T5..but pricing very attractive Lo..BUY BUY!! :)

But I not party animal lei haha but I do like to cook, maybe I will do up a outdoor kitchen, can invite frens over for dinner parties during weekends :)

then your kitchen have to be complete.... hhmmm... can't wait to see cos i also like to cook.

then your kitchen have to be complete.... hhmmm... can't wait to see cos i also like to cook.

I tot of just getting a induction cooker( those portable type) cos got a BBQ pit there alr, got a sink as well. Can cook Liao MA, did I miss out on anything?

U have to wait ard 2 mths to c the end result :)

I tot of just getting a induction cooker( those portable type) cos got a BBQ pit there alr, got a sink as well. Can cook Liao MA, did I miss out on anything?

U have to wait ard 2 mths to c the end result :)

you mean for the roof? 1 induction cooker is not enough lah. want ot cook up a storm for your friends would need at least 2-3 of those. hahahaha...