Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ffdog

My Reno Journey

Hello :)

I saw your thread on your renovation works. Your home is beautiful. Would you be so kind and share your contacts of your ID? I recently got the keys to my place but I haven't found any one to do the renovation yet.

Thank you so much. My email add: psi3cho@gmail.com

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi ffdog,

I like the design of you house, which is similar to what I am planning for my new house. Would appreciate if you could share with me the quote from your ID. I do not need the details but a round figure for reference while I am sourcing for mine.

My email address is towtan@gmail.com

Thanks.

Tow

Hi ffdog, love your house design. Looks like you didn't went wrong on the ID you have chosen.

Would you mind sharing with me your quotation? We are currently in the process of finding an ID as well. Thanks in advance :)

Hi ffdog,

I really like your reno design. Can you PM me your ID contact and quotation? I didn't see you post the rest of the photos. I hope that everything is as awesome as what I've seen so far :)

Cheers

TheDuke

Hi ffdog,

Your new nest design is cool and beautiful. We just got our keys also sourcing for good ID, do you mind to send me Orange Tan contacts and your quotation pls?

Can PM me thanks!