Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Minerat

Journey Of My Minaret Walk

Hi, Can PM me the contact for CYC movers?

How much did they charage you in totoal for moving ?

Thanks

Hi, I had engaged CYC based on your recommendation. I agreed with you :sport-smiley-004:,overall expereience with them were good.

Right from the start to get quote till the completion. :good::good: I have no expereience with other movers to compare with... but i think the whole moving service was value for money. Indeed they take care your property and v efficient... 2 lorry and 10 movers for more than 75 boxes and some furiture ... + paino... :good:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Another teaser, our toilet

pic000282.jpg

Hi Minerat

Been reading your t-blog.

Congrats on your completion of your rono journey.

I'm a newbie here, and i'm getting ideas for mine.

Is that vanity top wood? Sorry, can't really see properly from the lighting.

If it's wood, will it deteriorate over time? I'm thinking of putting a basin on top of a nice wooden cabinet, that's why I'm asking.

Cheers.

Edited by Drillbit

Hi,

Is the marble vanity top for the common toilet natural or cultured marble?

My contractor said that natural marble is porous and sucks up the liquid on the top, so there will be a white patch if you put wet containers like hair gel or mousse on it.

Is that true?

Hi Minerat,

I was browsing and came across your post a few years back on this issue, which sound similar to my situation.

My home is a condo unit (about 20 years old). When I bought the place 7 years ago I renovated and installed new aircon but did not change the pipes. 

Just a month ago, a strange pool of water of about 10 cm diameter appeared in the middle of my bedroom parquet floor. It is not near the window. When I wiped dry, I could see a little water seeping out of the parquet floor. But this incident did not repeat.  I checked with the Management but they told me there are no water pipes running under the bedroom floor. 

It was weird and I couldn't find an explanation. Until I read your post. I never thought the aircon drainage pipe would be run under my floor as the aircon unit is above the door, across the room from our attached bathroom..  

Also, I wonder why the drainage pipes does not lead to the common bathroom, which is just outside the door where the aircon unit is situated. 

Did you just do a replacement of the drainage pipe? That may be cheaper than repairing the old pipe. Then is it ok to just leave the old pipe there but not use it? Wonder how you solved your problem? 

I would appreciate greatly if you could give some pointers. 

Thank you

Sunny88