Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hihi newadventure,

Yeah, something is wrong with my PM function. I can't send anything out too.. Hahah u r funny! I wouldn't have thought of it this way until u mention.. Sure u can have his contact, his email is custombox@hotmail.sg (I hope my post won't get blocked or smthg cos of this!) or fb msg him.

Congrats on getting keys! Must be v exciting! Yup, he is currently very busy cos almost new year. I think he maxed out feb projects since last yr. but u can ask him about it. Hope u have a smooth Reno!

Thanks! Tried to email him using the info@... Address but it bounced. Try again. :)

Wah... Full already ah. Sianz. Hehe

Hope he don't use me as an excuse for not joining you.

I don't want to be the 千古罪人 ~ LoL ...

Hahahaha.. No la Maybe ur Reno timing n wedding won't even clash. Or maybe in the end u select someone else.. So don't worry!

Contacted your hubby already and we gonna have a meeting after CNY. Btw.. How does your kitchen look like now? Are there more scratches?

Contacted your hubby already and we gonna have a meeting after CNY. Btw.. How does your kitchen look like now? Are there more scratches?

That's great! :) thank u for supporting his work. Yes, my stainless steel kitchen top hve plenty of scratches. It's looks very nice n season now (like those you seen in professional kitchen). But Its easy to clean, sterilised n won't get stained. This material is not for ppl who CANNOT stand scratches.. A Fren went mad after seeing my used kitchen. Hahhaa..

R u intending to go for this material for ur kitchen?

Edited by MsChocobanana

Tot of using stainless steel so dat can have an industrial feel to it.. Maybe u can take a pic of ur kitchen nw and see how "bad" it can be. :)

Try email custombox@hotmail.sg but no reply.

Just to double check on the email address.

Thank you.

Yup, correct email. Hmmmm.. When did u email? He just finished meeting, I ask him to look out. Can u let me know ur name/initials/email add or anything for him to look out?

Yup, correct email. Hmmmm.. When did u email? He just finished meeting, I ask him to look out. Can u let me know ur name/initials/email add or anything for him to look out?

I am wondering who is Mr. Foo at home meeting today after meeting with me?? :notti:

And my favourite part - the most useful rail ever! D22D0011-1F88-4051-9D2B-DE794C2EEBA3-505

Hi Chocobanana,

I have been look for this kinda rail too. Can share where you got it?

Eminlove

Tot of using stainless steel so dat can have an industrial feel to it.. Maybe u can take a pic of ur kitchen nw and see how "bad" it can be. :)

Hi, sorry for the late reply. here are the pictures of my stainless steel top

dcfca3aa-8ee1-4f94-81e3-d9430834ab2a_zpsstainlesssteel-3_zpseb63caa0.jpeg

I am wondering who is Mr. Foo at home meeting today after meeting with me?? :notti:

Hi Oceaneleven! How are you? Hows the house and your nice wife? Foo met with a young couple to finalise their materials. They first came over last year april and finally getting keys but with a baby on the way, some items have to be tweaked.

And my favourite part - the most useful rail ever! D22D0011-1F88-4051-9D2B-DE794C2EEBA3-505

Hi Chocobanana,

I have been look for this kinda rail too. Can share where you got it?

Eminlove

Hello EMinlove, This rail was bought from ikea :)

Looking very good at this point! Looking forward to see the fully done up place.. my hubby and I are going to plan our renov in 6 months time.. looking for inspiration and ideas..