Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Chocobanana,

Poss to pass me yr hubby contact as I am looking to renovate my new home :) Thks so much!

Hi GGBB, no problem. I cant Pm u uaing mobiel phone. i will do so when i get hold of a computer k :) happy renovating!! Edited by MsChocobanana

Hi a friend is about to collect keys, and she loves your hubby's design...do you think you can pass me his contact, and i will pass it on to her?

Thanks!

Hi MsChocobanana, can you PM me? Would like to get your hubby's contact. I can't seem to send you a message? Thanks.

Hi glitterdust! I just PM-ed you. I dont know what is wrong with my message box. Sometimes I cant send msg from my mobile cos they said my inbx/outbox is full.. but im allowed to send n receive msges using a desktop/laptop... *pfffft*

Hi Ms. ChocoBanana!

Congratulations to your new home. I really like the blending of colors. Especially from the bedroom. I wish I could see the entire house with furniture in it soon. :)

To Vanessa,

Your house is lovely too!

Thanks itsmeashley2013!