Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi Ms CHoco,

Glad to see you are back with fotos...I also bought those lights for my balcony..cheap and good :)

Please provide a buffet of fotos on your updated home.

Cheers!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hello Mrs Foo, you are finally back in action !

Happy to see that you finally got your dining lights! I'm waiting to see the huge pipe go up on your brick wall.

If you get the award for longest reno , I must be second runner up! I thought I would be more on the ball after I shifted in but it turned out that I was even more lazy! I also have no time to go shopping for furnishings. By the time I knock off, I can only go mustafa :)

Hi revox88,

Yes! there is a bit of craft work to be done so may post a trickle of photo. It's a test of my multi-tasking level.. Heheh.. I'm nt sure abt the cheap n good part, I Duno how much n how energy efficient but it does look nice :)

June! Urs is not so bad, mine is done over a year. In this light, we both have something in common! Hahah n he must be responsible for our awards. Btw, I saw ur pics on ur post. So so nice! The one of ur bedroom look So cosy! It's no wonder why u can bring urself to do up the rest of the things, ur place is just too comfortable for 'nua-ing'

Greghc, thanks! Mmmmmm.. I'm not sure abt the lights, my hubby got those. Sorry, I'm useless in the cost department :/

Hi revox88,

Yes! there is a bit of craft work to be done so may post a trickle of photo. It's a test of my multi-tasking level.. Heheh.. I'm nt sure abt the cheap n good part, I Duno how much n how energy efficient but it does look nice :)

June! Urs is not so bad, mine is done over a year. In this light, we both have something in common! Hahah n he must be responsible for our awards. Btw, I saw ur pics on ur post. So so nice! The one of ur bedroom look So cosy! It's no wonder why u can bring urself to do up the rest of the things, ur place is just too comfortable for 'nua-ing'

Greghc, thanks! Mmmmmm.. I'm not sure abt the lights, my hubby got those. Sorry, I'm useless in the cost department :/

haha! i wont say he's responsible for my slow reno because I myself is slow in making decisions, fussy and perfectionist. But I think he is more fussy and perfectionist than me. Unlike other people who have to constantly worry that their IDs don't deliver, I got to tell him "nevermind ...no need to think so hard!"... :)

More photos.. (disclaimer: please ignore the mess!) This the almost complete hall and the 2 sofas.. We are lacking of a floor lamp and other stuff but We haven't found the ideal one.. so Hubby is going to make the lamp himself.. sigh.. that means I wont have a floor lamp until months later.

844a42ef-000d-48e8-867d-83213520f1ab_zps

A closer look at the customised sofa.. its long enough for me to lie flat comfortably with my dog sitting on me if she wish to join me up there...

4b855a4b-8c92-4a46-bb23-9b076efad410_zps

This is from the other view.. the steel pipes are gg to make a good cardigan hanger but I have a feeling someone wont be too please with that.. hahahah ..

28655169-eb37-4998-866c-12648975d82a_zps

wow big and nice

but just wondering. . no store room left ah?

Hi NSW,

MY store room is where my TV wall is.. its where I put my luggage, xmas tree, vacuum hanger, clothes steamer, mini collection of books n many other assorted stuff

haha! i wont say he's responsible for my slow reno because I myself is slow in making decisions, fussy and perfectionist. But I think he is more fussy and perfectionist than me. Unlike other people who have to constantly worry that their IDs don't deliver, I got to tell him "nevermind ...no need to think so hard!"... :)

June, u are so nice to say that :thumbs up: I have to say that he is indeed one fusspot which makes me sometimes, frustrated becos it seem like things never get done. (I only have say in the kitchen) .. have u met my mother in law/his mother? She is ultra perfectionist! BTW, jackunion looks good.. that pic u have of it, very magazine worthy!

Hi MsChocobanana, can pm me your husband's contact?Thanks

HI Dry,

Thanks for dropping by.. I just PM-ed you.. :D

oooo! ur house gv me a feel as if I m in hard rock café!!

CooL! :jammin:

thanks hapigal! I have not step foot in hardrock café ever so I cant relate.. but I guess it not a bad thing after all??!

Thanks for the nice comment on the union jack chest! and pls convey it to your hubby. He said things like union jack furnishings will make my place looks like "man's cave".. i rolled my eyes so high!

Thanks for the nice comment on the union jack chest! and pls convey it to your hubby. He said things like union jack furnishings will make my place looks like "man's cave".. i rolled my eyes so high!

Hahhahahah.. man cave! hahahhaha... so typical of him.. He is working now so I dont think I will be seeing him before I zzzz.. thanks to technology, I will whatsapp him to stop cramping your style..and that I love the union jack chest (your gift-giver have v good taste). Actually, our house was his little cave until I bought the pale turquoise computer roller table! :sport-smiley-018:

great place! your husband is v talented. i must learn how to distress metal like he did.

hope this blog helps his biz :good:

Edited by greglhc

great place! your husband is v talented. i must learn how to distress metal like he did.

hope this blog helps his biz :good:

Morning Greglhc, thanks thanks! His projects were packed before i started the blog but more now that people seen his works (on other blogs too). Aiyah, as long he is happy, I'm happy. So u r right in a way, not just in terms of biz but more in other ways. he/we met so many interesting -like minded forumers that appreciate his work and design style and becos of them, he is able to potentialise his designs.he absolutely love working with them on their house! Passion i reckon. Clients sort of became friends from there on..