Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

More photos.. (disclaimer: please ignore the mess!) This the almost complete hall and the 2 sofas.. We are lacking of a floor lamp and other stuff but We haven't found the ideal one.. so Hubby is going to make the lamp himself.. sigh.. that means I wont have a floor lamp until months later.

844a42ef-000d-48e8-867d-83213520f1ab_zps

A closer look at the customised sofa.. its long enough for me to lie flat comfortably with my dog sitting on me if she wish to join me up there...

4b855a4b-8c92-4a46-bb23-9b076efad410_zps

This is from the other view.. the steel pipes are gg to make a good cardigan hanger but I have a feeling someone wont be too please with that.. hahahah ..

28655169-eb37-4998-866c-12648975d82a_zps

beautiful home!!

Can you share where you found the red faucet? The flower like one? Thinking of DIYing something with that, but struggling to find them

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

beautiful home!!

Can you share where you found the red faucet? The flower like one? Thinking of DIYing something with that, but struggling to find them

Hi Vanessa! Thank you! Oh the red knob on the pipe-like thing? I think my hubby picked the knob off somewhere (this,I got to ask him) but everything else he fabricated/assembled/set-up. I think there is some online shop that sells similar industrial-like home decorative items, perhaps June from bachelorette-pad at http://www.renotalk.com/forum/topic/53060-bachelorette-pad/ could provide u with some links/information.

Hi Vanessa! Thank you! Oh the red knob on the pipe-like thing? I think my hubby picked the knob off somewhere (this,I got to ask him) but everything else he fabricated/assembled/set-up. I think there is some online shop that sells similar industrial-like home decorative items, perhaps June from bachelorette-pad at http://www.renotalk.com/forum/topic/53060-bachelorette-pad/ could provide u with some links/information.

I asked him where he got it from when I saw it and I think he mentioned he got lobang. I usually don't probe when he said he has lobang bcos even if he were to tell me, I also won't know where it is (I'm no good with road names).

I asked him where he got it from when I saw it and I think he mentioned he got lobang. I usually don't probe when he said he has lobang bcos even if he were to tell me, I also won't know where it is (I'm no good with road names).

No worries June :) I am sure it will pop up when i am not looking :)

I've seen those valves at some of those hardware stores along Jln Besar which also carry piping and joints. Didn't ask the price though.

Had considered doing up a clothes rack with them :D

More photos.. (disclaimer: please ignore the mess!) This the almost complete hall and the 2 sofas.. We are lacking of a floor lamp and other stuff but We haven't found the ideal one.. so Hubby is going to make the lamp himself.. sigh.. that means I wont have a floor lamp until months later.

844a42ef-000d-48e8-867d-83213520f1ab_zps

A closer look at the customised sofa.. its long enough for me to lie flat comfortably with my dog sitting on me if she wish to join me up there...

4b855a4b-8c92-4a46-bb23-9b076efad410_zps

This is from the other view.. the steel pipes are gg to make a good cardigan hanger but I have a feeling someone wont be too please with that.. hahahah ..

28655169-eb37-4998-866c-12648975d82a_zps

I've seen those valves at some of those hardware stores along Jln Besar which also carry piping and joints. Didn't ask the price though.

Had considered doing up a clothes rack with them :D

Thanks! Yea thinking it would be quite nice behind the powder room door...keeps with the retro theme :)

Thanks! Yea thinking it would be quite nice behind the powder room door...keeps with the retro theme :)

Hihi may I know where can I get these steel pipes? tks!

Oops I missed reading the above posts I only need the pipes...maybe can check out jln besar shop...

Hi all!

i just asked my hubby, he said Jln Besar sells! I think ikea has industrial looking hooks too that goes well with this (if u require). Here are some pics of my place taken in the day.. (yes, finally!)

21af2fa9-7c5f-4147-96b3-b82b7aeaa6f6_zps

C8CFB663-988D-46AD-9C4D-3F38E900B45E-143

92d7d414-6f1b-4cbe-b3ac-7b546ae21b2b_zps

83bb45a4-3ad3-476c-a1bc-226d66168485_zps

Hi all!

i just asked my hubby, he said Jln Besar sells! I think ikea has industrial looking hooks too that goes well with this (if u require). Here are some pics of my place taken in the day.. (yes, finally!)

21af2fa9-7c5f-4147-96b3-b82b7aeaa6f6_zps

C8CFB663-988D-46AD-9C4D-3F38E900B45E-143

92d7d414-6f1b-4cbe-b3ac-7b546ae21b2b_zps

83bb45a4-3ad3-476c-a1bc-226d66168485_zps

very nice place you've got! i esp like tt mesh divider :)

Thanks Arshavin!

HI Munchie, inxlee and isabao (hahah.. v cute ID name) , Thank you all for dropping by my blog. Sure! Will PM u all after sending this post :D

Isabao, congrats on ur new place! Next yr is good, then u have the luxury of time to search for inspiration and source for ID. Hope your reno journey is a good one!

Hi MsChocobanana, could you send me your husbands contact. Thanks alot!:)