Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
newbiee

Our Home

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Revive

the clock looks nice! the link doesn't work. how much is the clock and where's the shop har? the sale on till when? sorry bother u with my many questions. :unsure: need to buy clock also le.

After disc I paid $67, no shop bgt it online and collect from him at Bukit Batok if you wan to view most of what he is selling can be found in molecule at MSQ. No bother at all you must have been busy this weekend with your moving as there arent much updates in your blog.

Tried to insert the link but kept getting diverted to the renotalk page, I pm you the link.

Edited by newbiee

nice clock... :unsure:

Ya think I am developing a liking to collect clocks.

Went shopping for 360 games over the weekend and realise the wii games are slightly cheaper then for PS3 and 360, how is the graphics ah? wii can play dvd and not blueray right?

Ya think I am developing a liking to collect clocks.

Went shopping for 360 games over the weekend and realise the wii games are slightly cheaper then for PS3 and 360, how is the graphics ah? wii can play dvd and not blueray right?

haha, then u'll be stuck at Molecule or other clock shops very often...

Wii, depending on games also. but capability wise, its a Gamecube in disguise and its graphics is much better than PS2 or Xbox. but due to 480p only, its very jagged.

Scarface: The World is Yours & Resident Evil 4 looks much better than PS2 version...but compare to PS3 or XB360, can't fight at all. Its the Wiimote that bring in all the fun. blasting someone's head or dismembering their limbs has never been this fun.

new release usually about $75, and the price will drop to $50-60 after a few weeks.

unfortunately can't play DVD out of the box. but no need lah...u got a HT to take care of tat already :unsure:

Hi All, bought this from revive home and you peeps might wan to check it out as they are having 20% sales currently.

revive

hi, nice clock you got. can also pm me the link? :dancingqueen:

thanks lots!!

haha, then u'll be stuck at Molecule or other clock shops very often...

Wii, depending on games also. but capability wise, its a Gamecube in disguise and its graphics is much better than PS2 or Xbox. but due to 480p only, its very jagged.

Scarface: The World is Yours & Resident Evil 4 looks much better than PS2 version...but compare to PS3 or XB360, can't fight at all. Its the Wiimote that bring in all the fun. blasting someone's head or dismembering their limbs has never been this fun.

new release usually about $75, and the price will drop to $50-60 after a few weeks.

unfortunately can't play DVD out of the box. but no need lah...u got a HT to take care of tat already :jawdrop:

Can see lots of seller in yahoo and Hwz touting new original games at much lower retail price, thts my first hunting ground and I only buy from shops when I couldnt find the titles I wan. The EA 3 for 2 promo is great and I bgt NBA Homecourt, Fifa 07 and Fight Nights 3 but still hook on the league mode in Fifa 07 so much so that the other games are in shrink wrap. I am toiling with shifting the 360 to the living room and plug into the 42inch but the tgt of dragging the wire into the feature wall is a tad daunting...

Can see lots of seller in yahoo and Hwz touting new original games at much lower retail price, thts my first hunting ground and I only buy from shops when I couldnt find the titles I wan. The EA 3 for 2 promo is great and I bgt NBA Homecourt, Fifa 07 and Fight Nights 3 but still hook on the league mode in Fifa 07 so much so that the other games are in shrink wrap. I am toiling with shifting the 360 to the living room and plug into the 42inch but the tgt of dragging the wire into the feature wall is a tad daunting...

usually if they sell it themselves should be much cheaper than shops. haha, ur want to move ur XB360 to living while i'm thinking of moving my Wii into my study room...coz my living **** noisy from the traffic sound & no aircon (regreted not installing aircon earlier)... :jawdrop:

Scrub and polish the kitchen for the first time today after 9mths of using and looking good as new, esp so since its mostly white.

52nzl0y.jpg

Scrub and polish the kitchen for the first time today after 9mths of using and looking good as new, esp so since its mostly white.

52nzl0y.jpg

ello your sink is build in one izzit? ex or not?

eh I pm you last week to find out the price of the flat yr parents sold cos I read it in one of ur posting.

52nzl0y.jpg

mine can't show close up liao...the top scratched like mad already... :unsure:

might need polishing one of these days

ello your sink is build in one izzit? ex or not?

eh I pm you last week to find out the price of the flat yr parents sold cos I read it in one of ur posting.

yup build in single bowl, think about $240.

Apologies wasnt aware I have PM, replied to you jus.

mine can't show close up liao...the top scratched like mad already... :)

might need polishing one of these days

the thought of buying those car buffer did cross my mind but jif is good enuff for now :good:

yup build in single bowl, think about $240.

Apologies wasnt aware I have PM, replied to you jus.

the thought of buying those car buffer did cross my mind but jif is good enuff for now :)

car buffer? lol...ok, may try jif 1st

Bought 2 more clocks today, red one from Karlsson and the other black from Danish Designer Carl Jorgen.

4lrpufk.jpg

4xqn1he.jpg

Edited by newbiee