Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wishxpress

Anyone Bought From Plush Mattress Boutique?

Hi ,Anyone bought from PLUSH MATTRESS BOUTIQUE?

I might be getting a platform storage bed

with side storage and headboard and a princebed (Dream portal 2)

from them.

Any feedback or reviews appreciated

Cheers

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Not a good experience when i visited the shop. The sales girl introduce me a queen bed package with bed frame and quote at$3000 best price. Then next the supervisor say give me a best price at $2100. The price is rubberband and they are very hard sell. I was fed up when the sales person said that dun ask for best price and never buy. Who the **** will buy anything without comparing rates. Unless my money are printed or grow easily.

Not a good experience when i visited the shop. The sales girl introduce me a queen bed package with bed frame and quote at$3000 best price. Then next the supervisor say give me a best price at $2100. The price is rubberband and they are very hard sell. I was fed up when the sales person said that dun ask for best price and never buy. Who the **** will buy anything without comparing rates. Unless my money are printed or grow easily.

Hi Koyoto

Thank you for visiting our store, I would like to apologise for the bad experience that you have been through, however I will take it as a positive feedback as an improvement for our services. as for pricing wise, I do not think that for a price of $3000, we can reduce it to $2100, as our margin does not allows us to do that. Maybe you have been quoted another product. Nevertheless. I would like to invite you back to our store again. I look forward in seeing you. Have a great day!

I felt the same when I went down to the showroom.

But their prices seem pretty competive.

Just wonder how's the after sales.

Hi Wishxpress

Thank you for your interest in our products. Our sales might be slightly too enthusiatic in their commitment towards their job, I hope that does not really matter for the fact that you enjoy good products and cost effective pricing for all our mattresses and bedframes. As you know that we have a wide range of materials that could be used for our bedframes leaves you spoilt for choices.

As for our after sales service, you can be assured of that, we have mechanisms that protect our customers in place to complement with the up and coming lemon laws that will be implemented in September this year. You can find out more of this mechanism when you are back to select the bedframes of your choices. I make sure that it will be a wonderful experience. Isnt it good to own a nice bedframe coupled with a wonderful mattress that is cost effective?

I hope you will make another trip down to visit us and of course with no obligations on your side, as we have some newly arrived models which you might find it inetersting. In addition, you might want to visit our fan page at facebook.com/plushmattressboutique for additional perks. I look forward in seeing you. Thank you and have a great day.

Hi Wishxpress

Thank you for your interest in our products. Our sales might be slightly too enthusiatic in their commitment towards their job, I hope that does not really matter for the fact that you enjoy good products and cost effective pricing for all our mattresses and bedframes. As you know that we have a wide range of materials that could be used for our bedframes leaves you spoilt for choices.

As for our after sales service, you can be assured of that, we have mechanisms that protect our customers in place to complement with the up and coming lemon laws that will be implemented in September this year. You can find out more of this mechanism when you are back to select the bedframes of your choices. I make sure that it will be a wonderful experience. Isnt it good to own a nice bedframe coupled with a wonderful mattress that is cost effective?

I hope you will make another trip down to visit us and of course with no obligations on your side, as we have some newly arrived models which you might find it inetersting. In addition, you might want to visit our fan page at facebook.com/plushmattressboutique for additional perks. I look forward in seeing you. Thank you and have a great day.

Hmmm nice to have your assurance , I'll visit you soon. BTw Whats your name?

Cheers

Sebastian

Hi Sebastian

My Name is Kevin Ben Lim, Business Development manager for both Sense Art and Plush Mattress Boutique. I look forward in seeing you.

Hi Kevin with your assurance I've ordered my bed and frame from PlushMartress.

Looking forward to the delivery. I bought from Jon.

Cheers

Hi Kevin with your assurance I've ordered my bed and frame from PlushMartress.

Looking forward to the delivery. I bought from Jon.

Cheers

Hi wishxpess

Thank you very much for your business, you are entitled to our buy back guarantee. Imam very sure yur bed frame will serve you well in the coming years but lets not stop here, bring your friends to us if you think that our products and services are worth recommending. Please visit our face book for more updates on our customers loyalty programme. Facebook.com/plushmattressboutique . Meanwhile feel free to call and let s know should you encounter any Problems with your bed frame. It's really my pleasure serving you.have a great day!!!

Hi wishxpess

Thank you very much for your business, you are entitled to our buy back guarantee. Imam very sure yur bed frame will serve you well in the coming years but lets not stop here, bring your friends to us if you think that our products and services are worth recommending. Please visit our face book for more updates on our customers loyalty programme. Facebook.com/plushmattressboutique . Meanwhile feel free to call and let s know should you encounter any Problems with your bed frame. It's really my pleasure serving you.have a great day!!!

my sofa bought from sense art@macpherson road broken within few days le. why quality so poor one?

my sofa bought from sense art@macpherson road broken within few days le. why quality so poor one?

Hi sgbestproperty

I am so sorry that your sofa was broken. Do you mind giving me our invoice number so that I can verify with the sales manager and send our guys up for rectification? Please note that your Sense Art sofas are warrantied for a period of 5 years. In this case, we will definitely take responsibility and do the repair for you. If the product is irreparable, we will send a brand new sofa for you. Hence please provide me with your invoice number, alternatively, you can call our showroom and inform them of the defects. Thank it and have nice day!

I bought a storage bedframe from Sims Drive in June. After 1 day noticed I cannot lift up the level as one side is stuck.

Called them and them came down to rectify the same weekend. All done in 5 mins. So far the service recovery is good.

Hi sgbestproperty

I am so sorry that your sofa was broken. Do you mind giving me our invoice number so that I can verify with the sales manager and send our guys up for rectification? Please note that your Sense Art sofas are warrantied for a period of 5 years. In this case, we will definitely take responsibility and do the repair for you. If the product is irreparable, we will send a brand new sofa for you. Hence please provide me with your invoice number, alternatively, you can call our showroom and inform them of the defects. Thank it and have nice day!

as long as your company insist it is reparable, there is effectively no brand new sofa in exchange! :sport-smiley-004: