Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mafiawife

Dutch House

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Congrats!! hehe hubby and I aiming 3R too, with 2 rabbits and hopefully 1 dog after we move in... :) excited to see your progress! :D

hi karagiselle.. phew.. long nick.. lol

ur hunting of 3rooms flat start already? 2 rabbits! nice... i cant keep em thou.. my fur kid will get really jealous.. :unsure:

Hi fellow Hollander!

How's ur Reno going? Did you managed to extend your bathroom n toilet?

Hi hi nexer!

toilet just gotta leave it cos of the toilet seat cannot be move nor change position hence no choice le..

my completion date actually is tomorrow, but the seller letting me start my reno first.. so already started hacking next wed can start tiles laying..

how about urs?

sorry both dear.. now then i saw the enquiry... the door is PD door.. the price i have no idea cos is my ID that make the purchase.. will check and let u guys know soon?

sorry both dear.. now then i saw the enquiry... the door is PD door.. the price i have no idea cos is my ID that make the purchase.. will check and let u guys know soon?

Hi hi nexer!

toilet just gotta leave it cos of the toilet seat cannot be move nor change position hence no choice le..

my completion date actually is tomorrow, but the seller letting me start my reno first.. so already started hacking next wed can start tiles laying..

how about urs?

My ID just submitted the HDB permit for approval. Hopefully can start the Reno on 19 Nov.

Btw, can I pop by ur place and take a look at your Reno? I love your toilet floor tiles :dribble:

How much was the cost and where did you get it?

My ID just submitted the HDB permit for approval. Hopefully can start the Reno on 19 Nov.

Btw, can I pop by ur place and take a look at your Reno? I love your toilet floor tiles :dribble:

How much was the cost and where did you get it?

i tot you took ur key first? how come take so long to start? :unsure:

can can.. u are welcome but hor.. i hardly go up and see the progress cos i am too busy!! u can go up and see for urself, my advise is to go mabe friday? cos according to my ID the tiles should be finish this week friday. now too messy cant see much.