Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Nexer

Home Sweet Home Feeling

Hi Nexer,

I'm sure you and your partner are excited about upcomming electronics purchase;

do hear my 2-cents before you start buying.

I was just sharing with forumer lovenestinjw (thought i saw double, he/she also bought the grohe handshower)

"Do avoid them them too earlier (unless it is really a Gd deal)

As you need to (i) move these bulky stuffs yourselves instead of having them delivered to your renovated home.

(ii) your warranty period is running before you even use them."

So you might lose out some 4 months of warranty before you start using them in Dec.

Tats what i was considering too. Hopefully there will be some great year end sale in Nov that i can take advantage of.

Besglas quoted me about $900 for a 2200mm pole system Alumix wardrobe without door, do you all think its worth it?

ce9779d6.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi MrsLoo

Thanks for the info. Went there yesterday, but was quite disappointed with what i saw. The colour and fabric of the chair were not what i have expected from looking just at the picture. Maybe this is y there is always a risk if we cant see and feel the actual furnitures that we are buying.

Are there alot of furniture at OM Joo Seng? Been to Liang Court and IMM but nothing fantastic, and my colleague said go Joo Seng better. Anyway, we can't buy any furinture now because we still don't know the actual dimension, it's kinda risky.

But, nice sofa don't come cheap, I like We love Air but I don't think its cheap because we feel that sofa should not exceed $1500 max, (my husband give me that budget) as we will not sit on it for long.

Are there alot of furniture at OM Joo Seng? Been to Liang Court and IMM but nothing fantastic, and my colleague said go Joo Seng better. Anyway, we can't buy any furinture now because we still don't know the actual dimension, it's kinda risky.

But, nice sofa don't come cheap, I like We love Air but I don't think its cheap because we feel that sofa should not exceed $1500 max, (my husband give me that budget) as we will not sit on it for long.

I wont say its alot but they are having sale now so it might be worth to take a look if u r free.

Im gonna order a 3seater fabric sofa from Hommage and the cost is abt $8xx, maybe u like to visit them?

17ce3ad0.jpg

Have decided onthis for my floor tiles for the whole house.

Will it be cheaper if i buy it myself or ask my contractor to buy for me?

Hihi

Im organising a group buy for purchases from www.insani24.de so that we can spilt the shipping charges among us.

It is selling hansgrohe and grohe stuff at very affordable prices compared to here.

Interested pls pm me.

Hihi

Im organising a group buy for purchases from www.insani24.de so that we can spilt the shipping charges among us.

It is selling hansgrohe and grohe stuff at very affordable prices compared to here.

Interested pls pm me.

hihi,

Juz curious, insani24.de is cheaper than amazon? coz i noe amazon sometimes do have promotion and offer but i have no idea on insani24.de.

hihi,

Juz curious, insani24.de is cheaper than amazon? coz i noe amazon sometimes do have promotion and offer but i have no idea on insani24.de.

Im not too sure, but insani24 will refund the VAT back to us, so that is alrdy alot considering their VAT rate over there.

Anyone know if I can shift the position of my

Toilet bowl?

Some ids told me can, some say hdb wont allow...head super big now...

Anyone know if I can shift the position of my

Toilet bowl?

Some ids told me can, some say hdb wont allow...head super big now...

can you hack your toilet floor? If no, then i don't think it's possible..

i read that it's possible but not recommended..they connect pipes to the original sewage hole to move the position due to concerns that it may be more difficult for the **** to move across the connecting pipes..not sure if it's true though, read it on another renotalk thread..

and for the eames chair, do you want to plastic or acrylic version? prices vary and market only sells the plastic version..

can you hack your toilet floor? If no, then i don't think it's possible..

i read that it's possible but not recommended..they connect pipes to the original sewage hole to move the position due to concerns that it may be more difficult for the **** to move across the connecting pipes..not sure if it's true though, read it on another renotalk thread..

and for the eames chair, do you want to plastic or acrylic version? prices vary and market only sells the plastic version..

not too sure whether can i hack the toilet floor. Guess got to call hdb to find it out. :dunno:

I getting the plastic version from gmarket($79), but apparently the legs are darker in colour (walnut) than wat is shown in the picture (pale brown)

I still prefer the chair in the picture... :bangwall:

Edited by Nexer

not too sure whether can i hack the toilet floor. Guess got to call hdb to find it out. :dunno:

I getting the plastic version from gmarket($79), but apparently the legs are darker in colour (walnut) than wat is shown in the picture (pale brown)

I still prefer the chair in the picture... :bangwall:

I only know I can change the toilet bowl from squatting type to sitting type. My current flat common bathroom is squatting type but I don't like so I change it to sitting type. As for floor tiles, why cannot hack?? But definately you can't move your toilet bowl from left to right.

I only know I can change the toilet bowl from squatting type to sitting type. My current flat common bathroom is squatting type but I don't like so I change it to sitting type. As for floor tiles, why cannot hack?? But definately you can't move your toilet bowl from left to right.

theitsybits got new flat, so his toilet floor cannot hack. Thus he asked that question but Nexer bought resale, so sure can hack.

can move toilet bowl, but somehow the pipes still have to link to the original hole which might not be easy cos the pipe for toilet bowl is really big. i cannot imagine such big pipe will run from left to right of the toilet unless nexer really don't mind it.

theitsybits got new flat, so his toilet floor cannot hack. Thus he asked that question but Nexer bought resale, so sure can hack.

can move toilet bowl, but somehow the pipes still have to link to the original hole which might not be easy cos the pipe for toilet bowl is really big. i cannot imagine such big pipe will run from left to right of the toilet unless nexer really don't mind it.

Actually i wont be moving the toilet bowl much, maybe abt 20cm nearer to the inner wall?

Currently the toilet bowl is placed right in the middle of the WC and i cant hack an opening from bathroom to WC. By shifting it to be nearer to the inner wall, i can hack an opening of 500mm to be a linkway.

IMG_2021.jpg

Edited by Nexer

After re calculating my budget, has decided to reduce the mattress budget from 2.5k to 1,500.

This means that the the 3 big S are out of consideration.

What are my available options for a queen size bed with a $1,500 budget?

After re calculating my budget, has decided to reduce the mattress budget from 2.5k to 1,500.

This means that the the 3 big S are out of consideration.

What are my available options for a queen size bed with a $1,500 budget?

Last time I bought Dunlopilo @ $1099. or you can go for installment plan, Slumberland promotion $2698 - Mattress + Bed frame + Accessories.

Else, you can go for King Coil.