Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Nexer

Home Sweet Home Feeling

anyone knw of plumber who can help me reroute the center and right hand side pipes so that it will not obstruct the entrance from bathroom to toilet after i hack the wall down? (behind the wall is the toilet)

IMG_1970.jpg

Edited by Nexer

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Is this worth it? Amazon is selling it, but i see from the review its made of plastic. Is this true for all Grohe showerhead?

c57f74c2.jpg

Anyone bought this chair from taobao before?

eames97.jpg

I never tried taobao, but I bought from gmarket and the quality not bad .. just that below the chair there is a marking "made in china".

I never tried taobao, but I bought from gmarket and the quality not bad .. just that below the chair there is a marking "made in china".

Hi eekenji

Can u pm me the gmkt link and hw much did u pay?

Hi eekenji

Hi eekenji

Hi Nexer, have pm you the link .. I bought @ 74.50 ... Think is cheaper than Lush Lush.

Hi Nexer, have pm you the link .. I bought @ 74.50 ... Think is cheaper than Lush Lush.

Thanks for the link!

Im considering to engage Master Chang from Fengshuiyinyang to do a fengshui house audit for me.

Anyone have engaged him before?

Just went for furniture hunting at Hommage. Overall a nice experience. Eric and wife are very friendly and patient. Gonna get a 3seater sofa from them plus considering some items too.

Too bad they dont carry this "burberry " chair

f71fc35c.jpg

Anyone knw where i can get it at a affordable price?

Hi MrsLoo

Thanks for the info. Went there yesterday, but was quite disappointed with what i saw. The colour and fabric of the chair were not what i have expected from looking just at the picture. Maybe this is y there is always a risk if we cant see and feel the actual furnitures that we are buying.

Edited by Nexer

Is this worth it? Amazon is selling it, but i see from the review its made of plastic. Is this true for all Grohe showerhead?

c57f74c2.jpg

The chassis is made from metal but the nozzle area is plastic.

That's smart ordering online. Didn't cross my mind back then.

I love the grohe/ hansgrohe product, quality is value for money.

The chassis is made from metal but the nozzle area is plastic.

That's smart ordering online. Didn't cross my mind back then.

I love the grohe/ hansgrohe product, quality is value for money.

No choice, sg is selling way to exp for my budget. Iceprice, insani24 & amazon r selling it much cheaper even after including the shipping charges.

Im renovating in Oct and moving in in Dec. will it be too early if i start to buy home appliances n furnishing?

I saw some gd deals at the harvey norman expo sale, but thinking maybe i can get even better deals in Oct or Nov...dilemma...

No choice, sg is selling way to exp for my budget. Iceprice, insani24 & amazon r selling it much cheaper even after including the shipping charges.

Im renovating in Oct and moving in in Dec. will it be too early if i start to buy home appliances n furnishing?

I saw some gd deals at the harvey norman expo sale, but thinking maybe i can get even better deals in Oct or Nov...dilemma...

Hi Nexer,

I'm sure you and your partner are excited about upcomming electronics purchase;

do hear my 2-cents before you start buying.

I was just sharing with forumer lovenestinjw (thought i saw double, he/she also bought the grohe handshower)

"Do avoid them them too earlier (unless it is really a Gd deal)

As you need to (i) move these bulky stuffs yourselves instead of having them delivered to your renovated home.

(ii) your warranty period is running before you even use them."

So you might lose out some 4 months of warranty before you start using them in Dec.