Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Nexer

Home Sweet Home Feeling

Hi Nexer, we are going to be neighbor soon! :thumbs up: but ur condition is so much beta den mine.. so i think 25k reno should be enough.. can tell urs is on the high floor?

my collection of keys also early Oct! :sport-smiley-004:

neighbour?

which blk r u at?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

since you not going to stay here for long, maybe until MOP is over, then no need to do elaborate. i would say, make it simple and cosy.... the in thing now is subway tiles with brick walls.... but having these will increase your budget.

you had a layout in mind so meet some IDs and see what they suggest loh...

Hey May_dream, how are you?

it's been quite a while. you are still active in Renotalk :)

Oh yes, Nexer.

Prehaps you would want to take pictures of both the WC and the shower room,

primarily the piping would be the concern should you wish to link the two together.

Thereafter, your contractor would need to seek clearance to the HDB.

And I must say, he condition of your house look fantastic! The tiles look good for the kitchen.

Is the living room and the kitchen level? The walls probably need to go according to your draft.

Hmm, that's about it at the first glance.

Do post more photos.

And Jaskel's an experienced ID, do check out his previous projects.

Thks dex. There is a drop from the living rm to the kitchen, guess it is for the traditional way of splash n clean.

Yup, the kitchen wall tiles r new, so wont be replacing them.

But there come the sad news...most of the ids quoted me $35k for the reno, but the max i can go is $28k, a diff of $7k! Bang headz...

Guess i can only hope that contractors can give me a better price or else i dont knw what to do liao...

e476439b.jpg

The utility room is not shown inside the picture as im not doing any reno to it.

Wow 35K is alot :jawdrop:

U must have done lots of things

Try keep it simple bro maybe u can get it at a lower budget

For furniture Hommage is a good choice of coz there's also seahorse :sport-smiley-004:

Hope to c your reno pics soon

U can try flexicloset at Jln Besar

Saw in papers they r having promotion

:yamseng:

Edited by casa

Thks casa for the info. Called them but the quote still abit higher than what alumix quoted me.

But i dont mind paying abiy more if the quality is better.

Anyone have review on alumix or flexicloset pole system?

Thks dex. There is a drop from the living rm to the kitchen, guess it is for the traditional way of splash n clean.

Yup, the kitchen wall tiles r new, so wont be replacing them.

But there come the sad news...most of the ids quoted me $35k for the reno, but the max i can go is $28k, a diff of $7k! Bang headz...

Guess i can only hope that contractors can give me a better price or else i dont knw what to do liao...

e476439b.jpg

The utility room is not shown inside the picture as im not doing any reno to it.

is the quote itemised?

Thks casa for the info. Called them but the quote still abit higher than what alumix quoted me.

But i dont mind paying abiy more if the quality is better.

Anyone have review on alumix or flexicloset pole system?

My pole system is done by my contractor.

I have engaged Closetdesign as well, reliable and alright.

refer to my Sig.

Hi all brothers and sisters~

After reading thru tons and tons of t-Blog by u all seniors, at last now its my turn ..

First up, my floorplan!

A 38 year old flat... :jawdrop:

Wow .. 38 yrs old flat, d u think is possible to en-bloc in the future ? My current house is 35 yrs old flat also 3 room hdb n we always thinking if will en-bloc one day ...

35k for 3 room hdb is quite a lot n reasonable, the ID shall quote within this range ..

We are expecting to collect our key in end Oct but I also started my t-blog earlier .. As u said, no harm to get more opinions ~ all the best to your Reno ~

is the quote itemised?

My pole system is done by my contractor.

I have engaged Closetdesign as well, reliable and alright.

refer to my Sig.

yup, the quote is itemised.

Im thinking of installing pole system without doors (WIW), but dont knw wht will the clothes get dusty.

Wow .. 38 yrs old flat, d u think is possible to en-bloc in the future ? My current house is 35 yrs old flat also 3 room hdb n we always thinking if will en-bloc one day ...

35k for 3 room hdb is quite a lot n reasonable, the ID shall quote within this range ..

We are expecting to collect our key in end Oct but I also started my t-blog earlier .. As u said, no harm to get more opinions ~ all the best to your Reno ~

dont think it will en-bloc at least for the next 5 years cos they jus did the lift upgrading last year.

yup yup, no harm getting more quotes, but after awhile u will feel very bored and tired of repeating the same stuff to the ids.