Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ButterLeeFly

L Box Lighting In Masterbedroom

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Pleazzzz talk feng shui

The sun rises and the sun sets, and hurries back to where it rises.

The wind blows to the south and turns to the north, round and round it goes, ever returning on its course.

The eye never has enough of seeing, nor the ear its fill of hearing.

What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again, the is nothing new under the sun.

"Feng" comes and goes, and comes again.

"Shui" from streams to sea, yet sea never full.

Only FS "black belt" holder can say and understand abv.

bepgof says, if u think it is bad, then it is bad. If u think it is ok, then it is ok.

This is definitely not feng shui advice....

This is definitely not feng shui advice....

Spotted 2 Tai Chi masters practising same stroke, humming the same tune. Good at fleeing and siaming.

1. Tai Chi Queen said L box shouldn't be considered a beamzzzz. Snappy asks WHY, can explain?. Queen flees fast and far as she could.

2. Tai Chi King said "don't bring psychology into feng shui". Being counter asked "Explain us WHY don't". King siam all the way.

My arugments are always established with proof, I would "showhand" for what & why I said, only after the King & Queen answer the queries arouse from what they have pen down.

Edited by bepgof

As for lighting in master-bed room or any rooms, it is better to be hassle free.

Eg if you can, go for LED lights. Or if not, everytime the bulbs don't work, you have to ladder up and change it. Sometimes the light box is at the center of the bed, and changing lights is a real hassle.

Spotted 2 Tai Chi masters practising same stroke, humming the same tune. Good at fleeing and siaming.

1. Tai Chi Queen said L box shouldn't be considered a beamzzzz. Snappy asks WHY, can explain?. Queen flees fast and far as she coud.

2. Tai Chi King said "don't bring psychology into feng shui". Being counter asked "Explain us WHY don't". King siam all the way.

My arugments are always established with proof, I would "showhand" for what & why I said, only after the King & Queen answer the queries arouse from what they have pen down.

Whoa seh....vry jialat....mai punk sua. Ah chek.....you :good: ..... fortunately my saliva has antivirus....spit liao on you won't stink.

Where got flee....I share you also don't understand. Feng shui says, """ 嶠压凶方不安宁 """ . You le..."if you think..." YOU CALLED THIS PROOF"

I think many people around you don't want to talk to you, before you open mouth they already siamma....so boring until you look for me harrrr!!

Ah Chek bepgof....my chinese bibles don't even have the word 'psychology'.....so unless you quote from feng shui text...everybody will know you talk C and sing song

would it not be like coffin on top of the person?

风水also use shapes to say things?

Or whereby bed is coffin, the box looks like the coffin top panel to close down?lol

seriously..if really want say feng shui..one should not even live in hdb liao...above your floor dunno is panties, kotex, beams, watever..just that we cannot see..

then want say fengshui, every room have to design & build to own's bazi?

structure wise cannot have 尖煞,so all corners, beams, doors must have rounded edge?

see out window must not see edge, sharps things...how is it possible ah?

my personal views.

Wey....lao ah chek bepgof....your pendulum shrink isit...or oyu also want to join us and become siam kings. Showhand la.... i got 4 of kind Ace... dont tell me you wanna to up the stakes...bcos you got royal flush? Or simple just "chicken"

would it not be like coffin on top of the person?

风水also use shapes to say things?

Or whereby bed is coffin, the box looks like the coffin top panel to close down?lol

seriously..if really want say feng shui..one should not even live in hdb liao...above your floor dunno is panties, kotex, beams, watever..just that we cannot see..

then want say fengshui, every room have to design & build to own's bazi?

structure wise cannot have 尖煞,so all corners, beams, doors must have rounded edge?

see out window must not see edge, sharps things...how is it possible ah?

my personal views.

Bingo!

Ah Chek bepgof....my chinese bibles don't even have the word 'psychology'.....so unless you quote from feng shui text...everybody will know you talk C and sing song

Download this and read.http://ishare.iask.sina.com.cn/f/23109227.html

Then show us your "hand".

If u're influential and heavy enough, ask/beg/invite- via yr whatever possible ways get the queen to show hand.

I'm a man of my words. Siam - is bad choice in life!

Download this and read.http://ishare.iask.sina.com.cn/f/23109227.html

Then show us your "hand".

If u're influential and heavy enough, ask/beg/invite- via yr whatever possible ways get the queen to show hand.

I'm a man of my words. Siam - is bad choice in life!

Anybody can ask any questions in this website or yahoo or other search engine....you think the answer is final?

I don't care who the queen...this is between you and me....stop pushing here and there...people can read wanna...share only ma...no need use htis kind of way

Anybody can ask any questions in this website or yahoo or other search engine....you think the answer is final?

I don't care who the queen...this is between you and me....stop pushing here and there...people can read wanna...share only ma...no need use htis kind of way

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=51236&view=findpost&p=736926

I shall wait for Q's return, my words valid.

All things men done under the sun, just a chasing after the wind.

Come from dust will return to dust.

Take care, bye bye.