Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Nexer

Master Roy Sung (Zacken99)

I know zacken roy for abt ten years when he started at potong pasir macdonald.  A fren recc him for he think he is a FSM,  bazi n spiritual master.  Also read his blog abt how he exorcist n doing fs.  For him spiritual  is more more important than fs.  Etc if ur area not clean,  do fs also no point.  First need to cleanse the area then do fs..  I kinda agree so i did bazi,  fs for my parent's house with spiritual issues,  bto selection,  mediation n cleansing  etc.  from him.  He is used to be very direct but now more toned down.  However if u ask him be very honest,  he will gladly be.  

He also did fs for my frens house n office n another fs master fren also engaged him. My bro also have good feedback of him. 

However as i am beginning to return to God.  I am using less n less contact with him however i post here as my past review of this fren. 

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Enjoying

paying money to FTer to tell your PAST/character?

Give me the money la, i invest for you.

No lah, hahaha! Not give money to tell me about my past / character lah...

Have to see the accuracy level of him telling me about myself first mah, coz frankly I don't quite understand myself sometimes and this may applies to other people as well lah...

When confirmed his accuracy level then can continue to listen about what is predicted of the future mah... then the remedies to avoid the bad stuffs... see if it helps lor...

Investment? teach me leh... kekeke! I think with the amount of money I have, can only invest in 4D or toto. hahaha!

Hmm... this topic was abandon for so long... I was just checking on Master Roy Sung on the net and saw this link here.

Hope I won't be too rude to post a reply here as I had just met Master Roy Sung on 27 September 2015.

Anyway, it was my SO's SIL who introduced us to Master Roy Sung. We were just chatting one random weekend and we came upon the topic of Fortune Telling.

Initially made an appointment to see him on Saturday evening but my bad :(

I actually forgotten about it. But he was kind enough to accommodate me and my SO on the following day, which is Mid Autumn Festival double bad :(

I had went to a few fortune tellers in the past.

Went to Yuan Zhong Xiu at IMM like more than 10-15 years ago. Was initially ask to pay $5 for fortune telling (FT). Some accuracy, but say I'll have xie guan zhi zai at 35 (scare die me, lucky never happen) then blah blah blah... ask me to buy a 5 color crystal pendant come with necklace @ $1,888. I was like wtf?! I am really poor to be able to fork out this amount of money seriously...

Also went for FT at si ma lu outside temple, loyang and a during a short trip to Vietnam etc etc...

Anyway long story short :D

Master Roy Sung is really very detailed. He even allowed us to do a voice recording when he is doing the FT-ing. Something that he suggest and we are so appreciative about coz most of the time, after we listen, most of the things we forget :(

Also, for the 2nd time in my life, I cried during FT-ing. Once was during a rough patch in life last time. But this time round, I went with a peaceful mind, as in not feeling sad beforehand. Most of the things that he had point out was so true that I couldn't hold my tears. I'm emotional? hahaha!! But it didn't happen when I went to the FT at loyang.

So if you ask was he accurate?

My Past, I would say almost about 90-95% accuracy.

Character analysis, 100% accuracy! hahaha!

As for the remedies, I'm still working on it... hahaha! So result not known yet.

But I placed the pink crystal and the coins at his mentioned location, I did see less quarrels within the family till this point of time. Monitoring...

=====

Through my sis, I had also engaged Master Chang in 2012 / 2013 to pick an auspicious unit/flat for me. I am quite a budget person and keep emphasizing that I want low low floor coz cheaper. hahaha!

He looked quite unhappy and was shaking his head when I said this. I remembered him saying "Why want to pick a low floor just for that amount of money?" Coz according to him, a lamp post or a grown up tree can block our Feng Shui. So eventually, I picked a not too low unit. But today, I think I'm glad I didn't pick a lower floor due to financial issue. But then, I'm also very stressed and worried that when the flat came, he might ask me to put the bed in the middle of the living room coz you know, he is known for the unique placement of furniture XD

Ok, I have shared my stories. hehe!

Edited by PricillaChua

I engaged Master Roy recently. He came to my 4rm flat in apr. I told him I like to let a FSM to look at my hse before I do some minor renovation.

He is a very detail FSM, he allow you the time to write down what he has said and what are the things that you should or shouldnt do for the hse. Just ask him all the questions you have in mind, he is always friendly to reply as much as he is able to explain.

Hi Estchan,

May i check with you do you see any Results after engaging Roy's services? Did you also get him to do bazi reading for you and if so, was he accurate?

Thanks.

I engaged Master Roy recently. He came to my 4rm flat in apr. I told him I like to let a FSM to look at my hse before I do some minor renovation.

He is a very detail FSM, he allow you the time to write down what he has said and what are the things that you should or shouldnt do for the hse. Just ask him all the questions you have in mind, he is always friendly to reply as much as he is able to explain.