Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hoaili

Our 142Sqm Ea @ Sk

Hi Hoaili, may i know when u buy the lights at JB? Do they do delivery as well? I don't mind topping up abit cos i don't own a transport. Btw where is the address? Thanks alot

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Hoaili, may i know when u buy the lights at JB? Do they do delivery as well? I don't mind topping up abit cos i don't own a transport. Btw where is the address? Thanks alot

Hi Remy

I got the lights from

VIP Lighting

NO 57,59 Jalan Meranti Merah

Taman Melodies

80250 Johor Bahru

Johor, West Malaysia

Tel : +607 333 7339

Yes they do deliver to Singapore but 7% GST is chargeable.

You may also want to visit this shop which offers lots of lightings at a much lower price than VIP. A bit regretted not visiting BLE first before go to Chan Huat at Balestier. can save a lot if you choose basic lightings, like for toilet, kitchen and storeroom. They do have wide range of living and dining lightings but VIP offer more sophisticated / designer replica lightings

Best Light Electrical Sdn Bhd

No. 15-17 Jalan Ros Merah 2/10

Taman Johor Jaya

81100 Johor Bahru

Tel : +6019 7550681 Ms Cindy Chong

Hi Remy

I got the lights from

VIP Lighting

NO 57,59 Jalan Meranti Merah

Taman Melodies

80250 Johor Bahru

Johor, West Malaysia

Tel : +607 333 7339

Yes they do deliver to Singapore but 7% GST is chargeable.

You may also want to visit this shop which offers lots of lightings at a much lower price than VIP. A bit regretted not visiting BLE first before go to Chan Huat at Balestier. can save a lot if you choose basic lightings, like for toilet, kitchen and storeroom. They do have wide range of living and dining lightings but VIP offer more sophisticated / designer replica lightings

Best Light Electrical Sdn Bhd

No. 15-17 Jalan Ros Merah 2/10

Taman Johor Jaya

81100 Johor Bahru

Tel : +6019 7550681 Ms Cindy Chong

Hi Hoaili,

Thanks so much for the info. Appreciate it.

Some updates :

All wires were taken down yesterday.

20120917133125.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

20120917133129.jpg

Windows will be installed today ! Mr Chew, the Contractor do all the co-ordination work for me without complain though I engaged few group of people doing different things :thumbs up:

20120918103236.jpg

20120918103240.jpg

20120918103108.jpg

Ta-da..... My red kitchen wall tiles are up finally !

20120919175448.th.jpg

Tiles on the other side of the kitchen done too ! Never regretted to get 60x60 wall tiles, as it has less grout lines and make the ktchen look bigger :dribble:

20120919175514.th.jpg

ID & carpenter came from JB to see the progress of the reno work. ID's remark for electrician where to place the powerpoints for Living Hall.

20120919144029.jpg

ID is checking on the marble chips delivered from JB. She will be arranging and laying the marble chips personally for the foyer area next week.

20120919144047.jpg

Met the curtain maker who came from JB, was quoted estimated S$1.1k for

1 set of curtain for living room with aluminum railings

1 set of curtain at MBR & bedroom 3 each with aluminum railings

1 set of blind for bedroom 2 & study room each

1 set of blind for MBR

She is the first curtain maker I met, and think will just go with her coz her pricing is reasonable.

Today not free to check on the progress, but Was informed by the contractor, MBR toilet floor tiles was up :sport-smiley-018: Will take picture tomorrow !

Edited by hoaili

Received call from Contractor, minor hiccup from LSH that they forgot to reserve the floor tiles for Common Toilet, it is now out of stock! How can this happen ? :furious:

Was told to choose either a slightly darker or lighter tone, now waiting for ID's reply on the tiles colour :dunno:

ID has confirmed the floor tiles to be slightly darker for the Common Toilet. Tiles were delivered this morning, tiler is laying the tiles, so no picture for Common Toilet yet.

MBR toilet floor tiles yesterday !

20120921130753.jpg

Kitchen floor tiles up too !

20120921130734.jpg

WOW :jawdrop:

the quotation for your window curtains is REALLY CHEAP!!!!

i just confirm my window curtains for living room and MBR (both full length, day + nite for living and black-out for MBR) for $750 and I thought it was cheap liao. The first quote came to above $1.1K just for these!

hope the quality is good; coz i hope mine turn out fine too.

Met the curtain maker who came from JB, was quoted estimated S$1.1k for

1 set of curtain for living room with aluminum railings

1 set of curtain at MBR & bedroom 3 each with aluminum railings

1 set of blind for bedroom 2 & study room each

1 set of blind for MBR

She is the first curtain maker I met, and think will just go with her coz her pricing is reasonable.

Today not free to check on the progress, but Was informed by the contractor, MBR toilet floor tiles was up :sport-smiley-018: Will take picture tomorrow !

WOW :jawdrop:

the quotation for your window curtains is REALLY CHEAP!!!!

i just confirm my window curtains for living room and MBR (both full length, day + nite for living and black-out for MBR) for $750 and I thought it was cheap liao. The first quote came to above $1.1K just for these!

hope the quality is good; coz i hope mine turn out fine too.

Hi baobeimamii, thanks for dropping by !

Due to very tight budget, we are not going for blackout or day & night curtain. Good thing for my new house is no direct sunlight either in the morning or evening. So normal curtain will be sufficient, and we like the house to be bright bright bright ! :D

All curtains are at standard length except for living room with full height. To my surprise, the price between blinds and curtain is only RM100 for bedroom 2 & study room each. So if really no choice, will get curtains only for the whole house.

Looks Good... :dancingqueen: enjoy

Thanks Elvin, really enjoy the process ! Though this is the 2nd time of renovation, still very "kan cheong" about it until I go there at least 2 times a day. Whenever contractor's workers see me, automatic "report" the progress, hahaha :P

Edited by hoaili