Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Damocles

Pets In Condo

ignorance...duno still wanna act smart :bangwall:

Youngsters LIKE to JUMP the GUN. Read my questions CAREFULLY before triggering.

Seek first to understand, then to be understood.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Who tell u cats n dogs r not allowed in taxis? WHO...PLS TELL ME

Seem reactive than rational, read my questions CAREFULLY AGAIN. One time, 2 time, 3 time....

You sure fail exam if you INTERPRETE subject like that.

Seem reactive than rational, read my questions CAREFULLY AGAIN. One time, 2 time, 3 time....

You sure fail exam if you INTERPRETE subject like that.

So u think u r vry smart, u r picece of s**t to me. So wat i fail my exam got anything to do wif u. MYOB idiot

So u think u r vry smart, u r picece of s**t to me. So wat i fail my exam got anything to do wif u. MYOB idiot

Wow haha. I stupid leh, failed so many exam therefore grow "smarter".

Reactive ppl are often affected by their physical environment. If the weather is gd, they feel gd. If it isn't, it affects the attitude and their performance.

Reactive ppl are also affected by their "social weather". When ppl treat them well, they feel gd, when ppl don't, they become defensive or protective or even, aggressive. Reactive ppls build their emotional lives around the behavior of others, empowering the weakness of other ppl to control them.

Reactive ppls are often driven by feelings, by circumstances, by conditions, by their environment.

I guess yr pet has to see yr swinging "weather", not to mention the ppls around you, lagi not to say about the "social responsibility" of having pet. I think yr neighbours either avoid or confront u.

Remember one word: "co-exist", otherwise go to the moon.

Almost forget, reactive ppls' favourable phrases:

- non of your business

- not my business

- my business huh?

- mind your own business

Sigh....

ignorance...duno still wanna act smart :bangwall:

On the other hand, I'm asking:

Do you know the reasons that cats/dogs are allowed in taxis, public eating places?

Who is ignorance and should bangwall?

Apply critical thinking, always.

Edited by bepgof

I read from the newspaper some yrs back.

There are no LAW or Black and WHITE say Dog and cat are not allow to travel in Taxi. BTW, I Google up , Google down.. can't find any government site say it can't.

BUT

They need to be place in their travel cage (I'm not too sure the correct name for this)

Reason is

1. hygiene

As the taxi , bus , MRT are public transport, don't forget Muslim can't touch their nose.. Hmm..I think.. My Muslim ex-colleague explain to me before. But I can't remember the detail. So long liao.

To carry them in the travel cage is to minimize the chances and more sensitive/respect to other religion.

2. Some ppl had nose allergies

3. Cat like to scratch. Don't think any cat owner want their cat accidentally scratch the seat. Unless they think since they don't own the taxi, they don't bother. Taxi uncle will pay to the taxi company , not them. hack-care

4. Be more responsible for the next customer to take the taxi.

Some of the thing, it don't have spell out B&W.

Just be more social responsible to other religion , other group of ppl.

U might be dog lover or cat lover BUT u can't expect other ppl love cat and dog like you do.

I had a friend used to keep lizard as pet during her childhood.

How??? :sport-smiley-004:

Wow haha. I stupid leh, failed so many exam therefore grow "smarter".

Reactive ppl are often affected by their physical environment. If the weather is gd, they feel gd. If it isn't, it affects the attitude and their performance.

Reactive ppl are also affected by their "social weather". When ppl treat them well, they feel gd, when ppl don't, they become defensive or protective or even, aggressive. Reactive ppls build their emotional lives around the behavior of others, empowering the weakness of other ppl to control them.

Reactive ppls are often driven by feelings, by circumstances, by conditions, by their environment.

I guess yr pet has to see yr swinging "weather", not to mention the ppls around you, lagi not to say about the "social responsibility" of having pet. I think yr neighbours either avoid or confront u.

Remember one word: "co-exist", otherwise go to the moon.

Almost forget, reactive ppls' favourable phrases:

- non of your business

- not my business

- my business huh?

- mind your own business

Sigh....

Dunno wtf u saying? U r trying to tell ppl here u r well educated. U wan talking cock here

Dunno wtf u saying? U r trying to tell ppl here u r well educated. U wan talking cock here

bepgof's English or message is already so simple and yet you still do not understand the meaning behind it. It really shows your up-bringing.