Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bigbull

Blessed Nest @ Punggol

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hi Bigbull,

do you mind to PM me Ur contractor's name & contact, & the reno breakdown cost? can i know he is a contractor or ID, & which company? Thanks in advance.

hi Bigbull,

do you mind to PM me Ur contractor's name & contact, & the reno breakdown cost? can i know he is a contractor or ID, & which company? Thanks in advance.

Thanks, Bigbull. received ur mgs.

Hi bigbull,

May I know where u get your wooden blind? Is the workmanship and quality good? And of cos how much did u pay?

Thanks!

Hi Yeocando,

I got mine from Hock Seng. Workmanship and quality not bad but got a few scratches that my wife didn't manage to spot when they installed. I paid $1350 for 2 sets of wooden blinds for living room and MBR, 1 set of children's curtain for my kids' room and 1 set of day curtain for study room.

Bigbull

Can I know where you get the leather sofa and the price? Thanks.

Hi Oreopoo,

My sofa is a Seude and not leather sofa. It is a Noguchi Freeform Sofa and Ottoman available in the following stores:

1. LUSH LUSH

2. Picket and Rail

3. Logans

I bought mine at LUSH for $1785 for 1.7m version. Picket and Rail's colour is different and price is slightly higher But I think they can match it. Logan's one is very different as the fabric they used is wool. Not very comfy when you sit on it in our climate.

Hope it helps.

Bigbull

your home looks really nice. may I know where is your dining table from?

Hi Momoji and Bleucheeze,

I got my dining table from Comfort People. The whole table can be customized to any requirement.

The top piece is the Butcher Table Block. Very nice texture and it was like love at first sight for my wife and I.

We then choose the Uni Legs to go with it.

I also saw a variant at IKEA with the Butcher table look alike with 4 standard legs but personally, it doesn't give the effect I want.

Justinyeo,

Thanks. My table dimensions are 150cm (L) by 75cm (B) by 75cm (H).

Perhaps you can use this as a gauge whether to put the 3 Tom Dixon lights or just settle with 1.

Hope it helps.

Bigbull

Edited by bigbull

Hey Bigbull, yah I was guessing if your dining table is from Comfort Design/furniture. :sport-smiley-018: I am looking at buying table base from them and match with ikea countertop as study table. How much is your dining table?

Hi Yeocando,

I got mine from Hock Seng. Workmanship and quality not bad but got a few scratches that my wife didn't manage to spot when they installed. I paid $1350 for 2 sets of wooden blinds for living room and MBR, 1 set of children's curtain for my kids' room and 1 set of day curtain for study room.

Bigbull

Thanks, I will check it out.