Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bigbull

Blessed Nest @ Punggol

Thanks Justapose.

Bleucheeze, I bought my dining table for $1095.

:yamseng:

Sorry for the late reply. Been very busy lately. :yamseng:

Edited by bigbull

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Thanks Justapose.

Bleucheeze, I bought my dining table for $1095.

:yamseng:

Sorry for the late reply. Been very busy lately. :yamseng:

Hey, no worries. Looks like you are all prepared for Christmas! :sport-smiley-018:

DAY 28 (31 Oct 12)

A lot of things happening today !! :sport-smiley-003:

We arrange to do the measurement for our curtain and wooden blinds and K brought the carpenter up and we managed to finalised the carpentry! :good: Except for the laying of veneer flooring on Friday, we will begin our long wait for the carpentry to be up. zz

Anyway, in the middle of our chit chatting. The shower screens came !!

The Shower Screen in the MBR

IMG_5980_zpscc1a9de7.jpg

The Shower Screen in Common Toilet

IMG_5983_zps3b4b6103.jpg

Very good and skilled workmanship. :good:

hi, may I know how tall is your shower door?

Congrats on your new nest. It is really awesome. Your id/contractor did a good job. If you dont mind, can share contact? Thanks in advance. Once again awesome house man....

Hi... where did you get the retro home phone from? Nice lei... !

Hi HowardArnie,

Thanks! You can can it at THE PLANET TRAVELLER @ Changi Airport Terminal 3 or go the the following site:

http://www.bloomsburystore.com/home_interior/home_brands/wild_and_wolf/_section

You will save approximately $120 if you buy it online (Depending on the exchange rate) and the shipping takes only a week. Very efficient and we are super impressed!

Hope this helps.

Bigbull

Hey, no worries. Looks like you are all prepared for Christmas! :sport-smiley-018:

Received your pm. Thanks! Your house is really nice :good:

congrats! your new house is just in time for Christmas. :yamseng:

Congrats on your new nest. It is really awesome. Your id/contractor did a good job. If you dont mind, can share contact? Thanks in advance. Once again awesome house man....

n I spy the latest type of Xmas tree in ur home! Your boys must be fascinated with it's snow falling capabilities.

Thanks everybody,

Ya, we are prepared for Christmas. I think we still have a good few weeks to tidy up the house. Juxstapose, indeed they are! :yamseng:

Some Picture Updates

Door Entrance

IMG-20121213-WA0000_zps45dd56a3.jpg

Kitchen and Dining Area

IMG-20121210-WA0003_zps5c8591bc.jpg

Hi bigbull, can i know where u bought the digital lock and the prices pls. Tia!

Hi bigbull, can i know where u bought the digital lock and the prices pls. Tia!

Hi Cootie,

I bought the digital locks (SHS5230 and Gateman F10) from Interlock. The locks and installation are (SHS5230 @ $830) $1550.

I thought I just share a little bit on getting the locks.

My wife and I wanted to have the convenience of having keyless access to our home but was hesitant to get it because of the big price tag. So we thought we could just do with one digital lock at the main door but when we think deeper, we would still need to have a traditional lock at the gate (not applicable if you don't think is necessary). So to my wife and I, its either we install both or don't install at all. In the end, we decided to go for the digital lock at the gate too.

For the gate lock to work securely, they need to built a casement to prevent people from putting their hands behind the gate and open it manually. Putting a casement also means that its very troublesome if you need to open the gate from the inside. To overcome this, they added a radio wireless remote to open the gate from the inside. Therefore the price tag of $1550.

The work involved is quite tedious (took them about 2.5 hours), especially for the one at the main door. Not really something we want to do it ourselves. The prices of this locks are very cheap at Gmarket etc but we really didn't want the hassle.

Hope this helps.

Bigbull

These are some of the last few photos posting I have. (Coz nothing to post le. :P )

The Kitchen

IMG-20121210-WA0003_zps5c8591bc.jpg

The Living Room

IMG-20121214-WA0003_zpse5a20352.jpg

The Walkway

IMG-20121214-WA0001_zps59c47ca8.jpg

Common Toilet

IMG-20121214-WA0000_zps3c41998c.jpg

MBR and Toilet

IMG-20121214-WA0002_zps6cd4402a.jpg