Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bigbull

Blessed Nest @ Punggol

Hi bigbull,

I'm considering having those brick walls too but am worried about the cleaning part.

Is it easy to maintain? :wacko:

Hi Eustoma,

My contractor did the way you mentioned and yes, there is some slight and small cracks on the white cement but you got to take a close look in order to see it. Most people paint a layer of white paint over it (That should cover up the cracks), but I chose to leave it in the orginal state. I like it the way it is.

You can refer to the FIRST page of this T-Blog for a better view.

Hope it helps.

Bigbull

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Bigbull, was wondering if you mind sharing the contact details of your ID and a rough estimation of the cost?

Hope it's not too much of trouble.. Thanks! :)

Hi bigbull,

Ur ceiling fan at the living room is cool.! Where did u get it?

Hmm.. Btw, can I ask, regarding ur lightings at the living room.. As I read through ur t-blog, u have no false ceiling, how do the electrical points work for the lighting?

Can PM me ur ID/contractor contact or info?

Thanks alot.!

Your is VERY NEAT! I am having headaches in arranging the wires behind the TV. My multiplug is on the console itself... Not only that all the wires plug link onto the TV to Blueray, cables and blah blah are just TOO obvious.. If you dont mind, possible to take a look at the back of the TV?

How much does a AV receiver cost? so u mean that one wire from TV to AV receiver, and all player, cable will be plug to AV receiver instead of TV?

Hi Kelhy,

Sorry for the super late reply.

This is the picture. What you described is correct. Is it still neat?

20130503_142122_resized_zps6f31820b.jpg

My AV Receiver is Marantz NR1602 and it cost $1400+ with the 5:1 JBL Speakers. Do check if the AV receiver can pipe all the picture and audio from the different players to the TV. The newer ones should have no problem but please do a bit of research on this. I am not really into the AV system so I can't advise what system to go for.

Hope it helps. =)

Bigbull

Hi,

Very nice TV console may i know where you got it and how much does it cost?

Hi KopiKia,

I got it from Logan's and it cost me $1800. This is a customized piece.

Here is the address.

100E Pasir Panjang Road Century Warehouse #01-02

Singapore 118521

Hope it helps.

Bigbull

Hi bigbull,

I'm considering having those brick walls too but am worried about the cleaning part.

Is it easy to maintain? :wacko:

Hi RenoJoy,

To be honest, I haven't cleaned it yet. :P

It is still looking good and I would probably use a vacuum cleaner and change the regular head to a brush and clean it. :D It should suffice.

Bigbull

Hi bigbull,

Ur ceiling fan at the living room is cool.! Where did u get it?

Hmm.. Btw, can I ask, regarding ur lightings at the living room.. As I read through ur t-blog, u have no false ceiling, how do the electrical points work for the lighting?

Can PM me ur ID/contractor contact or info?

Thanks alot.!

Hi Tootiesiang,

My fan is a HAIKU Composite Kutoku and it bought it at the following address:

UNIVERSAL UNION

710 Geylang Rd Singapore 389625

Tel: 6749 0007

You need to pre-order early if you are interested because it is in demand.

For the electrical wiring, the contractor cut grooves on the ceiling and laid the cable in it. You can refer to the first page of this t-blog to see it. It is a super dusty and super messy job.

Hope it helps.

Bigbull

Hi Tootiesiang,

My fan is a HAIKU Composite Kutoku and it bought it at the following address:

UNIVERSAL UNION

710 Geylang Rd Singapore 389625

Tel: 6749 0007

You need to pre-order early if you are interested because it is in demand.

For the electrical wiring, the contractor cut grooves on the ceiling and laid the cable in it. You can refer to the first page of this t-blog to see it. It is a super dusty and super messy job.

Hope it helps.

Bigbull

hi bigbull,

thanks for the contacts!

regarding the electrical wiring, i went to an ID, he said the cutting of grooves are 'illegal', if we do not wan to install false ceiling. did ur contractor say anything abt the cutting of grooves are 'illegal'?

thanks! i'm seriously confuse right now.

hi bigbull,

thanks for the contacts!

regarding the electrical wiring, i went to an ID, he said the cutting of grooves are 'illegal', if we do not wan to install false ceiling. did ur contractor say anything abt the cutting of grooves are 'illegal'?

thanks! i'm seriously confuse right now.

As long you pay extra for concealment wiring or dun hack any black colour structure down, it is possible, since everyone is doing so...

I dislike ID or contractors trying to bull**** that its illegal and charge a high rate for doing it out of goodwill. Don't get smoke out...

Hi bigbull,

i'm looking for contractors who can do a scandinavian/industrial themed house. Your house looks so cosy and everything fits in nicely!

Do you mind pm-ing me K's contact?

Thanks much!

Hi bigbull

Was impress with ur hse reno, really like ur bathroom style. Nv knew it could be done so uniquely could u pm contractor details n contact no. If its not too troublesome can know roughly est cost of ur reno. Thxs

hi bigbull

im engaging K for my reno ;)

btw may i know how much ur kitchen caged lights cost and d bathroom too as im really interested in getting them for my house...

thank u in advance ;)