Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bigbull

Blessed Nest @ Punggol

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I like your coffee table.. May I ask where you get it and how much??? Is the materail gd? :))

These are some of the last few photos posting I have. (Coz nothing to post le. :P )

The Living Room

IMG-20121214-WA0003_zpse5a20352.jpg

Hi there, can you pm me the total cost of renovation by Mr K and the cost of your kitchen cabinets? Thanks much!

I like your coffee table.. May I ask where you get it and how much??? Is the materail gd? :))

Hi Kelhy,

I bought it at MOMOYOYO @ Plaza Sing for $399. Quality wise, I think it is quite solid. I put my younger son on it and it is very stable. Just need to be extra careful coz the finishing got sack cloth so you don't wanna spill coffee on it. :yamseng:

Hope it helps.

Bigbull

These are some of the last few photos posting I have. (Coz nothing to post le. :P )

Congrats on your completed home! Looks great and guess it looks more industrial than scandi. :yamseng:

hi, the brick wall in the living area looks great! can i ask what is the sq ft of that brick wall and how much did you pay for that? Do you mind letting me know the name and contact no of your contractor and the reno breakdown cost ? thanks!

Congrats on your completed home! Looks great and guess it looks more industrial than scandi. :yamseng:

Hi Jasdy,

Thanks for your valuable feedback. Best wishes in your renovation! :yamseng:

Hello Bigbull!

I am loving what you've done with your place! Would you be able to share with me Mr K's contact and a cost breakdown of the renovation please? Thanks so much! ><

Edited by Shiksmeister

Hello bigbull,

wanna check with you how long is your brickwall? urs looking pretty long? More than 4 metre?

and also, where did u buy the living room lamp in page 1? thats what i wanna get too! but u changed the lights?