Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bigbull

Blessed Nest @ Punggol

Great to see your update photos. Your kitchen cabinets are looking great! I like the contrast with the black lines.

Are your caged lights in the kitchen and the bathroom ones different? Can share where did you buy them from?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Great to see your update photos. Your kitchen cabinets are looking great! I like the contrast with the black lines.

Are your caged lights in the kitchen and the bathroom ones different? Can share where did you buy them from?

Hi Bleucheeze,

Thank You! :D

This one is from Egg3 @ Erskine.

IMG_6289_zpsca3e7b6e.jpg

This one is from Hock Eng Hin Hardware Shop (Opp. Tiong Bahru Market)

IMG_6288_zps06bfdb3a.jpg

:yamseng:

Bigbull

Hi,

May I know where you get your track lights from ?

Thanks..

Walkway.

IMG_6277_zps3394df91.jpg

Phone up and Working (Signed up Digital Voice with Starhub).

IMG_6274_zps83343b0d.jpg

Bedroom 3 (Study Room) Ceiling Fan.

IMG_6282_zpsb0747095.jpg

Bedroom 3 (Study Room) Ceiling Fan in Motion.

IMG_6267_zpsc248f058.jpg

Bedroom 2 (Kid's Room) Light.

IMG_6269_zps61c7a0d9.jpg

Hi,

May I know where you get your track lights from ?

Thanks..

Hi Seabass,

I got the track lights in the Walkway at Chinese Website, Taobao through the local agent here, 65daiguo. Super cheap but got to wait about 3 weeks to a month. The rest of the track lights are from Chan Huat along Balestier Rd.

Bigbull

Hi Seabass,

I got the track lights in the Walkway at Chinese Website, Taobao through the local agent here, 65daiguo. Super cheap but got to wait about 3 weeks to a month. The rest of the track lights are from Chan Huat along Balestier Rd.

Bigbull

Hi Bigbull

Thanks for the reply.. Will go and check it out...

Seabass

The Kitchen Top is Up.

IMG_6298_zps3685274f.jpg

Didn't notice the children was there playing while I took the pic. Haha... Gues must be tired. kekeke

IMG_6299_zpsb4e54111.jpg

Painting is in progress (Almost completed)

Varnishing of the parquet flooring in the 3 bedrooms (Should be done, going up later to see)

Piping works on Monday

Washing on Tuesday or Wednesday and wifey will move in with the children... (I will be away from tomorrow and will delay the big shift till I comes back).

Will post more pictures when I am back. Have a good week ahead, everybody and happy browsing in Renotalk. :yamseng:

The Kitchen Top is Up.

IMG_6298_zps3685274f.jpg

Didn't notice the children was there playing while I took the pic. Haha... Gues must be tired. kekeke

IMG_6299_zpsb4e54111.jpg

Painting is in progress (Almost completed)

Varnishing of the parquet flooring in the 3 bedrooms (Should be done, going up later to see)

Piping works on Monday

Washing on Tuesday or Wednesday and wifey will move in with the children... (I will be away from tomorrow and will delay the big shift till I comes back).

Will post more pictures when I am back. Have a good week ahead, everybody and happy browsing in Renotalk. :yamseng:

Congrats on a smooth reno journey and beautiful home! I love that kitchen.. =)

Thanks theitsybits and BoBochacha!

Btw, hi all, just share a finishing of the veneer flooring. The finish is a metal strip instead of the traditional "hump". This picture is taken at the main door.

IMG_6232_zps07c79842.jpg

Edited by bigbull

Thanks theitsybits and BoBochacha!

Btw, hi all, just share a finishing of the veneer flooring. The finish is a metal strip instead of the traditional "hump". This picture is taken at the main door.

IMG_6232_zps07c79842.jpg

Yup, I have the same metal strip that separates my teak flooring from the tiles too ... a little like those shopping centers ! :)

Hi Bigbull,

So in love with your kitchen as I want something similar to mine...

If you dun mind, may I noe how much u spent for your reno cos I'm interested in engaging K

but maybe I have to wait till I get my keys first in the 1st quarter next yr.

Regards,

art00609

hi Bigbull,

your reno looks very nice and i like the designs. Do you mind to share your contractor contact & the quotation please? Can pm to me thanks!

I looking for ID/contractor for my new home too