Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bigbull

Blessed Nest @ Punggol

hello,

may i know where you got your rocking chair and how much does it cost?

thank you! :)

Hi Abupapa,

I bought it from Taobao. A Chinese "ebay" site. Here's the link.

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=14759823449&ali_refid=a3_420435_1006:1102857815:6:%C5%B7%CA%BD%D2%A1%EF%BF%BD%EF%BF%BD:e7a62f797bf0fc20671a629fe2bbe8fb&ali_trackid=1_e7a62f797bf0fc20671a629fe2bbe8fb

The item came and it was beautiful until I found out that 1 out of 4 screws securing the fibreglass chair to the legs is defective. :furious: But it still works very well with 3 screws secured. Some risks to take but considering the price of just approximately $130 sgd, its :good: . Anyway, I'm still loving it. My wife planning to put some cushion on it so we can use it to relax one corner. :D

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Lovely People,

Just to inform everybody that I will be away till next week so I won't be able to reply any messages or update any pics. Much apologies...

Happy renovating and happy browsing to all! :yamseng:

Bigbull

Hi Bleucheeze,

You could feel the breeze from 2 to 3 meters. Wind is not super strong... Personally, quite okay for its size. They don't have the bigger version when we were there leh... Got bigger ones???

Bigbull

Pai seh, I remember wrongly... That one I saw is this brand http://web.iona.com.sg/product.php?ca=1 . But I think your is nicer, more retro!

Going on trip? If so, have a good trip! Shall wait for more reno updates from you when u back :sport-smiley-004:

Your subway tiles toilet reminds me of my own too...

Good choice

Hi Ahlipz,

Thanks. Followed your nick to your t-blog. Every beautiful home you got there! :yamseng:

I chose the short and wide subway tiles with black gout. Glad it turn out well.

Bigbull

Pai seh, I remember wrongly... That one I saw is this brand http://web.iona.com.sg/product.php?ca=1 . But I think your is nicer, more retro!

Going on trip? If so, have a good trip! Shall wait for more reno updates from you when u back :sport-smiley-004:

Hi Bleucheeze,

Yup, I went away for work. ;) Anyway, I followed the link you attached and saw the fans you mentioned. Its nice! but we are concerned about the fan blades coz we got kids at home and putting a net over it will lose the retro-ness... So we got a Dyson Tower fan for them and the Alpha-mini fan is for the kitchen area where my wife will do her cooking and/or baking. :dribble:

Will Update shortly... :yamseng:

Bigbull

Hi Bigbull,

Your house is really looking good! Could you kindly pm me the quotation you got from Mr.K?

Thanks in advance! =D

Hi Evirob,

You got message! :yamseng:

Bigbull

Hi All,

Sorry for being MIA for awhile... :P

Lots a work happening at my home and I almost can't quite believe it... Anyway, the common toilet...

The Common Toilet with everything installed. The workers made a pipe towel when we requested. Nice! :good: Credits to K for getting THE guy for us! :D

IMG_6213_zps36af9593.jpg

The Toilet Bowl with the Pipe Toilet Holder

IMG_6214_zps91f08deb.jpg

The Mirror we bought and mounted.

IMG_6212_zpsd545c865.jpg

The Cupboards Arrived! :D

The Shoe Cabinet and Covering Up of the Electrical Stuffs behind the Door.

IMG_6218_zpsf4954d94.jpg

Close Up Shot of the Cabinet.

IMG_6220_zps5167ef01.jpg

The Kitchen Cabinets are about 70% completed. The cabinet on top of the Fridge is pending. So is the SS blacksplash and Granite top.

The Kitchen View from the Living Room. You may have noticed the two touched up holes. I made a mistake in the dining table measurement so the power points position was wrong. The guys told me is okay and told me they will replace the whole laminate and reinforce the back (inside the cabinet) with another piece of wood. They are super nice and professional! :good::good::good:

IMG_6217_zps2e30cac3.jpg

Another View of the Whole Kitchen. The Wine Rack on the Extreme Left is still understanding.

IMG_6216_zps7a882d5f.jpg

Kitchen View from the Service Yard.

IMG_6215_zpscfa979b1.jpg

The MBR Vanity. The Full length Mirror with Black Frame and the Glass Shelves, Granite top and the Sink is still missing. Sorry for the blurry picture. Forgot to check.

IMG_6211_zps88eba2c3.jpg