Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Ken Wong

寒舍

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Last phrase Liao. Hip cup appear here and there. But luckily the ID can Cham Siong so things still goes smoothly.

Just a note. Renovation takes 2 hand to clap. No point going head on with ID or contractor. End up every one don't win.

Totally agree manz! I also looking forward to completing reno and party till CNY! :dancingqueen:

EF Oven for my grill chicken :sport-smiley-004:

9F3833F5-DB89-4DF2-B596-84BFF842E85A-2168-0000021DA66E63F2.jpg

Brandt Steamer for more healty food :dribble:

63C9F4DF-7E64-4FBF-BEFC-EB8D744991F3-2168-0000021DA48EC6B5.jpg

Ya I intend to have endless steamboats party, bake cakes with my oven coz my 2 children has been pastering me and also learn how to roast chicken otherwise someone is gg to roast my thigh!!

2 and half more weeks before shifting in. I'm excited to see the end result.. Most importantly the last phrase where a lot of hip cup will surface, must 忍 then can 发

Last nite went up coz ID 1 2 collect $$$$ again, so scare we run away... Oh my god saw partial of the carpentry r up... couldnt take pictures cos lights not up yet and is getting dark.. so excited till whole night couldnt sleep well. Wait for hubby off day then take picutures and upload.. :yamseng:

Don't want to know don't want to see

Reno cost exclude Aircon, electric wiring, sanitary ware, lights and fitting etc already exceed 90 plu K. Hopefully no more VO. Already told my ID any more cost I will need to sell my back side at changi point

Seems like all EM renovations (overhauls) are about that number eh! Makes me feel better :bangwall:

Great idea to knock down the parapet at the stairs, by the way. I was inspired by your idea and went to a few IDs with the same idea. But unfortunately, it would make the cost go up even more. Cannot take it anymore :P How did you manage to do everything without PE endorsement? Read that you negotiated with HDB, but isn't the settling of permit and all that done by the ID?

Seems like all EM renovations (overhauls) are about that number eh! Makes me feel better :bangwall:

Great idea to knock down the parapet at the stairs, by the way. I was inspired by your idea and went to a few IDs with the same idea. But unfortunately, it would make the cost go up even more. Cannot take it anymore :P How did you manage to do everything without PE endorsement? Read that you negotiated with HDB, but isn't the settling of permit and all that done by the ID?

Why need PE endorsement??? The ID supposed to submit the work permit for you right? We knocked down 1 piece of wall at the staircase and the HDB officer says need PE endorsement, hubby scolded him "siao" what PE endorsement he wants???? n we cant afford to pay the PE MAN! Anyway, it's was juz a piece of wall we gg to hack not hacking down the whole house and hubby also threatened he want to see MP so plus with the help of ID sketching the plan immediately for what the HDB requirement (cannot deny our ID is quite fast), we got the permit. We also called the HDB officer almost everyday to check for the outcome and the officer is so kind and efficient enough, we got our work permit ready and in time withou any del....ay... Our ID says sometimes owner involved is even faster to get the work permit. So u must keep track..

Why need PE endorsement??? The ID supposed to submit the work permit for you right? We knocked down 1 piece of wall at the staircase and the HDB officer says need PE endorsement, hubby scolded him "siao" what PE endorsement he wants???? n we cant afford to pay the PE MAN! Anyway, it's was juz a piece of wall we gg to hack not hacking down the whole house and hubby also threatened he want to see MP so plus with the help of ID sketching the plan immediately for what the HDB requirement (cannot deny our ID is quite fast), we got the permit. We also called the HDB officer almost everyday to check for the outcome and the officer is so kind and efficient enough, we got our work permit ready and in time withou any del....ay... Our ID says sometimes owner involved is even faster to get the work permit. So u must keep track..

I didnt scold the HDB officer i only rise my voice and high light to him

i didnt threaten him i want to complain to my MP, i only say i want to seek my MP help to remove that wall

please keep low profile. wait HDB see this will come find me trouble

Edited by popcornm3

As long as the hacking dont invole in slab and beam. this need alot of explain and assurance to HBD

all garment body is just "kia si" kia su" kia tai chi"

to them, by looking at the floor plan they thot the wall is supporting the slab and beam

luckily i have a bit of structure knowledge so after few attempt plus my super ID willing to come out section drawing to help

we have a GO :sport-smiley-004:

if u need to spend that $$$ to reno something u like u really want. u wont regret

u will only regret if u dont do it then u ask urself "why i didnt do that in the 1st place?" after u move in

Edited by popcornm3

I didnt scold the HDB officer i only rise my voice and high light to him

i didnt threaten him i want to complain to my MP, i only say i want to seek my MP help to remove that wall

please keep low profile. wait HDB see this will come find me trouble

Wah lau e... raise voice means scold lah, seek help meaning threatend.. same same lah.. HDB officer where got so free look at renotalk forum unless they want to renovate their flat and need idea. maybe ...

Wah lau e... raise voice means scold lah, seek help meaning threatend.. same same lah.. HDB officer where got so free look at renotalk forum unless they want to renovate their flat and need idea. maybe ...

i give up :furious: