Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
spikedoll

How Much Cov Have You Paid?

My friend selling his Sembawang flat at zero COV also no one wants :(

I think that it all depends on luck and your house facing etc. Sembawang is a difficult to sell place because PRC are not allow to buy here. I consider myself very lucky, I have just sold my flat in Admiralty Drive for 65k COV.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

besides cov, the buyers also considering selling price (valuation+cov), location, flat age, flat type......

Anyone have any idea of current COV for EM or EA at Woodlands area?

Sold my EM last month, cov 47k, Val 590k

Yes, buyer stamp duty for resale. The only place you have COV is for resale....

That is only affecting PR

Citizen don't have buyer stamp duty for resale.

Unless you sell and buy, then you need to pay BSD first then rebate back.

what stamp duty you referring?

Buyer stamp duty?

Resale HDB where has buyer stamp duty

Yes, buyer stamp duty for resale. The only place you have COV is for resale....

depend on location, is quotation not filled.. like PR, Chinese PR, race, etc...

if the market is good, no harm to engage an agent to sell off the flat.

Nowadays, due to stamp duty imposed, not much buyer willing to pay high COV. end up the seller earn less, yet to pay off agent fee.

If avoid agent, they could save on agent fee and sell the flat fast with lower COV. nothing to loose.

what stamp duty you referring?

Buyer stamp duty?

Resale HDB where has buyer stamp duty

if the market is good, no harm to engage an agent to sell off the flat.

Nowadays, due to stamp duty imposed, not much buyer willing to pay high COV. end up the seller earn less, yet to pay off agent fee.

If avoid agent, they could save on agent fee and sell the flat fast with lower COV. nothing to loose.

Fullerene.... the seller's agent always says that, because they want to support agents!!!! I think just approach seller direct. If you have the best price, they should want to go with you, whether you have an agent or not.

Avoid the agents!!!!! It is perfectly easy to settle just owner and buyer, without agents getting invoved. The HDB website gives you all the information. So, once you see a place you like, just write a letter to the owner (assuming they stay at that address) and give them your best offer. That way, you avoid the midde-men. We did it, and I'm very happy we did.

Should fix the agent fee regardless the selling price.The rewards shall base on how many deals they can close in shortest time. This will not jack up the market price and is an efficient cooling measure.

in woodlands, i viewed 2 units, the agent told me the COV is 25k and 20k respectively.

the 1st flat is original condition, immediately i offered 10k but my agent keep saying the seller insisted for 25k.

I showed no interest on the later units, my agent finally called up said last offer is13k for the 1st flat. i doubt that high possibility i could get the flat at 10k in the beginning.

2nd unit, the COV told by my agent is 20k. i accidently contacted the seller agent, the agent said 15k can close, and 12k can try........where is the professionalism of the buyer agent???

another agent approaching me, showing a unit in woodlands that "properly" meet my requirement, he insist me to offer 15K but i think it could be lower. Finally, the flat deal at 5k COV.

I would suggest the buyer discuss with the owner during the viewing. most of the agent does not channel our preferrence to the seller.

Our system is screwed... The way agent fees are calculated is base on total price of house bought or sold. It is in the interest of both the seller agent and BUYER agent to have a higher price... :dunno:

There should be some reverse commission where the buyer agent gets paid more for a lower price...