Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
maverlim

Help In Selecting A Gua 5 Number Positive Hdb Unit.

34ytvra.jpg

kcmr6.jpg

hi guys, i am pretty confused. I am gua number 5 male so my best facing direction is North East.

However it seems like the current design is against me..... am i right from the direction in the map.

I have 2 question.

1) Can any master kindly tell me what is the facing direction for block 890A, unit 287 based from the maps provided, is the window (window is facing the playground) or the main door counting as facing direction?

2) Is there any good location for a good 5 room flat in the maps provided for gua number 5?

Thank You.

Of course i will engage a master eventually before a renovation. But I need help to select the best unit first. Any Kind master can help ?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

some said a house with good fengshui is good, regardless which kua group you belong too. They look at the orientation of the house, surroundings, environments and etc. but not your bazi/kua number.

34ytvra.jpg

kcmr6.jpg

hi guys, i am pretty confused. I am gua number 5 male so my best facing direction is North East.

However it seems like the current design is against me..... am i right from the direction in the map.

I have 2 question.

1) Can any master kindly tell me what is the facing direction for block 890A, unit 287 based from the maps provided, is the window (window is facing the playground) or the main door counting as facing direction?

2) Is there any good location for a good 5 room flat in the maps provided for gua number 5?

Thank You.

Of course i will engage a master eventually before a renovation. But I need help to select the best unit first. Any Kind master can help ?

a lot of people dontzzzz use gua number to match house liaozzzz, check out their feedbacks. Your unit 287 should be south facing. Flying stars not bad

a lot of people dontzzzz use gua number to match house liaozzzz, check out their feedbacks. Your unit 287 should be south facing. Flying stars not bad

U expert sia....one of the south facing water star can be 7, good meh?

Hi ivy so what is the best ? Pls any sifu can help? According to others fengshui website... they say the main door must be one of the auspicious location...... From the map only 297 or 281 is facing west..... but living room seems to be facing south... doesnt look so good to me

Success, wealth and career location is in your Sheng Qi position (first row of auspicious directions) which is the best location for you. You can display some feng shui products which can enhance success, wealth and career in this location. Suggested products are at Feng Shui Products for Wealth and Feng Shui Products for Career

Health position is in Tian Yi position (second) row of auspicious directions). Suggested items for health are at Feng Shui Products for Health

Love and Relation position is at your Yan Nian position (third row of auspicious directions). You can display Feng Shui Products for Love at your Yan Nian position to improve your love and relationship

For development, education and growth, the location for it is at your Fu Wei position (forth row of auspicious directions). You can choose Feng Shui Products for Education at your Fu Wei position

Main door must be in either of your 4 auspicious locations (The best location is Sheng Qi location). Main door is like the mouth of the house. It can bring more auspicious chi if it is in one of your 4 auspicious locations.

Kitchen must locate in one of your 4 inauspicious locations and "facing" one of your auspicious locations

Bedroom must be in one of your 4 auspicious locations.

Bathroom/Toilet must locate in one of your 4 inauspicious locations

Cashier must be in one of your 4 auspicious locations.

Working/studying desk must be in one of your 4 auspicious locations.

One question I read about the facing direction .... we take it from the door or window? If chi is something that u have to pass thru and gain the particular good chi.....that means we can only take door as the mouth as we can never enter thru windows....

Let me add my comments here. Do not confuse Flying stars which focus on facing, and 8 mansions which you are talking about the Gua numbers.

If your house is South facing, it is a North Sitting, a Kan Gua house. Kan is water, your life gua 5 or 2 is Earth. Both not complimenting in terms of 5 elements.

Other observations: There are playgrounds at South which provides support to the S sector, but not SW sector. There is staircase at North and/or NE, which is not ideal for the 2nd son / younger son of the house (YJ Feng shui).

For a lay person, I would suggest that you go with your 'heart'.

Edited by mae29