Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
reload72

The Ceiling Fan Debate

so what should be the min distance be between the fan blade and edge of LBox/cove light?

dunno leh.. personal opinion is, if fan blade is too close to the cove light, the fan might cast flickering shadows in the hall. causing unnecessary irritation.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
wolflet do you have any cove lights and ceiling fan? or who has it? would like them to help me measure the distance..

my house haven collect keys leh.. although i intend to have cove lights and ceiling fan

oh my fave fan in my smaller bed room

SNC01024.jpg

Hi there, i like your mini Elmark fan. Thinking of getting it for my living room just to circulate aircon air. Btw, how is the wind downward draft, is it strong enough being much smaller than your other fan. How much did you pay for it? So far any problem with this mini? Thanks

Hmm don't think it will make the place look ugly if you plan it carefully. Both my living room and study room only have ceiling fan and we are happy with it cos 1) saves electricity 2) save environment 3) cheaper than air-cond 4) it creates a naturally airy and windy feel in the house.

Currently using sunflower fan in the study room and V6 (both manufactured by Alpha) in the living room.

Ugly? Judge for yourself ;)

fan-living.jpg

V6

proreno-day009-living04.jpg

In the living room

fan-sunflower.jpg

Sunflower

Hey your sunflower looks pretty, what is the damage? So far any problems with Sunflower?

day33-study01.jpg

In the study room

Bought this Sycamore ceiling fan for $1,000 during renovation but found my ceiling too low to hang in the fan. Still in the box, silver colour. Fan was awarded Australia Design Award winner. Its one of the most beautifully designed fan I have seen, I bought 3 of them, 2 of them have been installed, leaving this still in the box. Willing to sell for S$788. PM me or email me at yenny_ang888@yahoo.com

Check it out at

http://www.infolink.com.au/odin/images/211...ward-211453.jpg

http://www.sycamorefan.com/fan/feature/features.html