Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
queenstown123

Our 4 Room Hdb Flat In Queenstown Strathmore

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hey I'm a fellow strathmorer too. Jus got my keys frm sof.i tink I have e same layout as urs! Did u install lights in e panel abv ur common toilet, u mind takin a pic of ur master bathroom ? We r tinking of changing e door of our tiny master bed room bathroom. N can I check if ur bed is a king or a queen sized one? Nice n clean look!

Hey I'm a fellow strathmorer too. Jus got my keys frm sof.i tink I have e same layout as urs! Did u install lights in e panel abv ur common toilet, u mind takin a pic of ur master bathroom ? We r tinking of changing e door of our tiny master bed room bathroom. N can I check if ur bed is a king or a queen sized one? Nice n clean look!

My bed size is queen :)

as for masterbedroom toliet picture i have already post it earlier,, u can refer to my past post and see it :)

all the best for your reno!!

My table is here today. Brought from _a C_fa in the Jurong East, I must say that I am extremely disappointed.. the table have scratch within the glass.. ( Internal scratch!!) how am I going to clean it.. going to call them to and change a new 1...

But overall my living is almost complete... hopefully they can change it on soon..

photo-1_zps4d74b04d.jpg

Thanks for sharing! I realised u did not do swing doors shower for master toilet. Is it jus a glass seperation? Is it enuff to prevent e water frm splashing out when showering.

Oh dear I bought king, I hope won't look super cramp. Haha

Thankyou spike doll. Starting to live in now.. Still havnt buy bomb shelter racks.. Anyone know where can I buy bomb shelter racks? What is the normal price range for that?

Try Yee sin. They have a website and are good with bomb shelter racks. Give them the dimension and they can quote you over the phone.

Try Yee sin. They have a website and are good with bomb shelter racks. Give them the dimension and they can quote you over the phone.

Thx rain!! i will call .. wonder do they have those boltless rack...