Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
queenstown123

Our 4 Room Hdb Flat In Queenstown Strathmore

Hey everybody!

We have just gotten our HDB keys for our Queenstown flat in Strathmore Ave and we werevery excited to start our renovation soon! Have engaged Mr Teo from Veracity Interiors for our house renovation. He have been very patience and helpful in recommending various ideas for our house.

For some reason the architecture of this house is a bit strange and have some limitations to various fixture of the house... ( air con piping is restrained and it doesn't seem feasible to install gas heater... seems like we have to stick with electric heaters..) Spoken to some other owners within the same blocks and they are having the same problem as well...haiz...

Anyway..here is the floor plan of our house!

floor.jpg

For Refrigerator and Washing Machine.. we went looking around have decided to go for Panasonic NR-BW415 and LG 7KG WD-1070QDP.. Here are the photos to them!

fridge.jpg

washingmachine.jpg

As for the cooker hob and hoob.. we are still thinking which 1 to choose. As our kitchen space is limited, we are planning to stick with 600mm hob/ hoob. Anyone have any recommendations on these 2 items?

Spoken to Mr Teo that we want our house to be cozy, clean feel. He gave us several ideas for decoration and colour schemes.. After further discussion, we decided to go with White colour as our base theme colour. Some wood to make it feel cozy while maintaining the clean white feel..

Please let us know how do you feel about it :)

Here is a render for our study room:

studyroom.jpg

The Kitchen...

kitchen.jpg

Thanks all!!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Nice!!! How much is the reno damage?

Here are the picture to the rest of the house!

The master bedroom:

masterbedroom.jpg

Our Living room, TV console and the shoe cabinet:

livingarea.jpg

shoecabinet.jpg

Thx!

Hi again,

Gaincity came to install aircon and informed me that my house's water drainage hole/socket hole was blocked with cement... They say that this is a housing defects and they can't drill it open.. !$#@!$#@!$@!$%@^%#$&...

Here is a photo of our aircon :)

photo11.jpg

Today we have decided to go with Rinnai ranger hood and Fujioh cooker Hob. Actually we wanted to install induction hob, but induction hob is quite expensive and high power consumption (15Amp) + extra wiring. Well... let's just stick to the traditional burners...

hood.jpg

hob.jpg

Our tiles came today and the contractor is working these few days to get this done. Can't wait for tiling to be over.

I am not sure if it is just my perception.. , our room tiles seems to be longer than expected lol.

photo3.jpg

photo5.jpg

photo4.jpg

Our tiles came today and the contractor is working these few days to get this done. Can't wait for tiling to be over.

I am not sure if it is just my perception.. , our room tiles seems to be longer than expected lol.

photo3.jpg

photo5.jpg

photo4.jpg

Nice white homogeneous tiles! What is the price range for this kind of tile?

Nice white homogeneous tiles! What is the price range for this kind of tile?

It is around 4.5k.. At 1st we spoke to our contractor and lucky he agreed to help and give us some discount on this.. phew..

Today our Fujioh kitchen cooker hob and Rinnai ranger hob have arrive! Brought from Ever J0int in AMK, delivery reach earlier by half an hour. Good thing delivery man called in advance and I went back to the unit straight. If not may have missed the delivery..

photo3-1.jpg

photo4-1.jpg

Hi all,

As my reno is currently in progress, I will need to start and look for heater soon. Thinking to use 2 instant water in each of the bathroom.

Anyone use Alpha Smart 18 heater before? Any comment abt this heater? Not sure is Alpha Smart 18 / 707 Princeton is better.. Anyone use 707 Princeton? How is it?

On the other hand, do I need to lay extra electrical wire for using 2 instant water heater in both common / masterbed room toliet? I am living in new HDB flats, not sure is there power sockets in both toilets... Does anyone have the same experience too?

heater.jpg

707.jpg