Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Z3phy

Resale 4Rm Flat In Pasir Ris

LED then no issue la! =)

u always scare me one leh. this is the second time liao. hahaha... first time was saying our fans were not acryllic.

:furious:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

u always scare me one leh. this is the second time liao. hahaha... first time was saying our fans were not acryllic.

:furious:

Aiyo not purposely de lah! Just asking questions mah! :P

By the way fans ok rite as per my feedback? Keke! =)

Aiyo not purposely de lah! Just asking questions mah! :P

By the way fans ok rite as per my feedback? Keke! =)

yes!

love the fans! who says they were not good?

i've 6 fans in the hse but one of them rattles at speed 3. after getting the electrician to check, now the sound is slightly muted. will see if can be improved.

:sport-smiley-004:

wind oso ok leh.. and it's not as noisy as wat the salespple say. they said close to the ceiling will be very noisy rite.

Well done jus4fun! :thumbs up:

yes!

love the fans! who says they were not good?

i've 6 fans in the hse but one of them rattles at speed 3. after getting the electrician to check, now the sound is slightly muted. will see if can be improved.

:sport-smiley-004:

wind oso ok leh.. and it's not as noisy as wat the salespple say. they said close to the ceiling will be very noisy rite.

Well done jus4fun! :thumbs up:

Gd gd! Enjoy the breeze(bliss)ful stay! :)

PS. I not the fan supplier nor installer leh! kekeke! :lol:

Some pictures..

toilet doors are up.

See the difference between the 2 PD doors? the one at my MBR is double locking.

20130417PDdoorcollage_zps34fe3b3b.jpg

Shower screen oso up.

20130417_213304_zpsc3701ab6.jpg

Lastly, a shot of my living room ceiling.

20130417_213856_zpse084f935.jpg

Contractor says painting to be done by today. i told him MUST be done by today.. coz my bed's coming in tomorrow already.

Carpentry oso tomorrow. lol.. so last minute leh..

sunday i supposed to move in le.. hse is still so empty now. :help:

The PD door lock at ur MBR toilet, one side is using coin to lock right?

Previously b4 Reno I have the door lock same as ur common toilet. Spoilt within a yr, change to the double side locking cos still under warranty, spoilt again within a yr also. My kid is slamming the door & the plastic part broken. Wondering how come they don't provide metal one...

Notice ur shower screen the fix panel bracket is quite thin. Will the fixed panel 'sway' when u close the door har? (When the rubber seal of the casement door get into contact with the fixed panel). Mine will... Seems not stable like that...

LED then no issue la! =)

jus4fun... actually i hate to admit it... but u are right.. i stand under my LED light.. can feel the heat leh!!!

not as hot la.. but still got abit. lol!

The PD door lock at ur MBR toilet, one side is using coin to lock right?

Previously b4 Reno I have the door lock same as ur common toilet. Spoilt within a yr, change to the double side locking cos still under warranty, spoilt again within a yr also. My kid is slamming the door & the plastic part broken. Wondering how come they don't provide metal one...

hmm? use coin to lock?

no leh.. mine is really 2separate locks. one face inside the other facing the MBR.

seems ok to me. the lock bit is metal.

btw, i only have 1 toilet. (combined 2 toilets into 1)

it's the kitchen side pd door that's plastic. i thot of changing it. opening and closing not too smooth.

Notice ur shower screen the fix panel bracket is quite thin. Will the fixed panel 'sway' when u close the door har? (When the rubber seal of the casement door get into contact with the fixed panel). Mine will... Seems not stable like that...

the panel is 10mm. it actually feels solid.

yesterday i pretended to go in and shower... the panel quite solid leh.. open and close never sway or quiver.

if mine sway, i sure ask my contractor to check.

Edited by Z3phy

Some pictures..

toilet doors are up.

See the difference between the 2 PD doors? the one at my MBR is double locking.

Shower screen oso up.

Lastly, a shot of my living room ceiling.

Contractor says painting to be done by today. i told him MUST be done by today.. coz my bed's coming in tomorrow already.

Carpentry oso tomorrow. lol.. so last minute leh..

sunday i supposed to move in le.. hse is still so empty now. :help:

why the 'extra security' for MBR toilet? thought it should be '进出自如' (barrier free) instead for both significant other? kekekeke :notti:

ur ceiling seems so high high above.. the fan seems relatively small somehow...

will sunday be a bit rush? mayb jus share my experience for ref... I moved (back) in almost immediately after the reno was completed. but there were still some rectifications and touch-ups needed. so i must make sure someone was at hm when they come down... bcos cannot trust anyone with the key to the hse liao with all our personal things moved in liao.. the prob is, getting them to commit to a time is so challenging especially we r working lor... luckily my mom at hm most of the time to watch out...

but move in le oso gd. then no need to shuttle between current & new place, can slowly unpack & settle down... dun forget the cleaning too... still need a few rounds before all debris, dust, etc. (the powdery feel) can be fully removed...

Cheers! :yamseng:

why the 'extra security' for MBR toilet? thought it should be '进出自如' (barrier free) instead for both significant other? kekekeke :notti:

ur ceiling seems so high high above.. the fan seems relatively small somehow...

will sunday be a bit rush? mayb jus share my experience for ref... I moved (back) in almost immediately after the reno was completed. but there were still some rectifications and touch-ups needed. so i must make sure someone was at hm when they come down... bcos cannot trust anyone with the key to the hse liao with all our personal things moved in liao.. the prob is, getting them to commit to a time is so challenging especially we r working lor... luckily my mom at hm most of the time to watch out...

but move in le oso gd. then no need to shuttle between current & new place, can slowly unpack & settle down... dun forget the cleaning too... still need a few rounds before all debris, dust, etc. (the powdery feel) can be fully removed...

Cheers! :yamseng:

for the extra lock... coz hor.. sometimes we go travelling.. then will ask frens to come over help us feed rabbits.

dun wan them to see our untidy MBR mah.. must have some privacy.. lol.

this one is suggested by contractor one.. coz actually one of my main concerns abt combining the toilets was this lor... visitors can easily access the MBR which i'm not comfy with. i must praise my contractor for giving this idea.

fan is small.. but like that the room looks big rite? hahah!! i've got 2 fans in living room, i find it ok. the size is just rite for me coz of the track lights. and ceiling is abt 270,280cm. coz highest floor. usual ceiling is 260cm hor?

yes. very rush lo. but i'm on leave 3 days next week. already planned.. so rectification will be on those days.

Contractor say today he "pai" 2 painters to finish up the job.

got so many things to finish leh..

=> room walls, room doors, toilet pipes, main door...living room and kitchen walls. :dunno:

aiyoh.. dun remind me abt the cleaning.. i dread it.

lol! but since it's ny new hse. i think i will make some effort lo. hahaha!! today start cleaning liao!

later got to buy those cheapo cloth from watsons.. and a mop. coz gotta clean up the area for my bed that's arriving tomorrow afternoon!

Edited by Z3phy

bb 1314.. yes!

my kitchen side door is like that. same lock. this is single lock. my MBR side is double.. really got 2 locks. 2 holes for the 2 locks. i take pic tonight and show u.

got pros and cons la..

this plastic one is easier to lock. but easily broken.

the metal one i got pay extra $40. need to test pull the door.. to check if lock. coz not visible like the plastic one.