Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Z3phy

Resale 4Rm Flat In Pasir Ris

23apr shld be handover for completion as im planning for clean up n shifting from tomolo onwards i am on leave from tomolo for shifting my barangs over... N my current place will need empty by 02 May then will go to my sis place to stay at week so official date to move in 11 may... Haiz long story...

Show the pics of yr sofa when u are done with yr cleaning k

Now is the horrible stage of cleaning.. My unpacking starts next week!

oic. yup, does seem like a long story. lol. at least u can move into a completed hse. u just have to do cleaning once (or twice)

for me, i have to clean up day after day, coz reno still going on. at the same time i cant sleep in the dust.

:bleah:

"Worst" Tech really best in Spore! Heng ur other works not affected by the air-con works.. (e.g. for me, parts of the air-con trunking run thru my wardrobes... thus engaged a contractor recommended by my ID, whom he had been working for his projects..) Wish u settle it quickly n no 手尾 lor... Meanwhile happy cleaning up & unpacking! :lol:

true! my aircon there no cabinet at all. luckily hor? i really never thot abt that leh.

Hahaha now you have a nick for my nick. :D

Hmmm I was thinking of using the track lights for the kitchen.

Do you think it will be too hot for the person cooking? On top of all the heat that's coming from the hob :P

We are intending to use track lights also! Never thought about the extra heat. Planing to place them in the middle of the kitchen ceiling with some shining to the left cabinets and some to the right. Should be ok bah?

Hi Makanology and BGB :bleah:

LED lights dun give out a lot of heat. so not to worry.

i'm using 7W and 12 W lights at the moment. still feels ok.

i read somewhere pple only use 3W lights lo. which explains why some feel my lights look big. lol =)

you can try to get the smaller ones lo, if scared hothot.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

We are intending to use track lights also! Never thought about the extra heat. Planing to place them in the middle of the kitchen ceiling with some shining to the left cabinets and some to the right. Should be ok bah?

Hello! I'm halfway through your t-blog! :)

Your 2nd appointment was yesterday right? How was it? I hope the seller didn't pull any stunt again..

oic. yup, does seem like a long story. lol. at least u can move into a completed hse. u just have to do cleaning once (or twice)

for me, i have to clean up day after day, coz reno still going on. at the same time i cant sleep in the dust.

:bleah:

true! my aircon there no cabinet at all. luckily hor? i really never thot abt that leh.

Hi Makanology and BGB :bleah:

LED lights dun give out a lot of heat. so not to worry.

i'm using 7W and 12 W lights at the moment. still feels ok.

i read somewhere pple only use 3W lights lo. which explains why some feel my lights look big. lol =)

you can try to get the smaller ones lo, if scared hothot.

Oh you mean the watts actually affects the size?? I thought there should be several watts options for one size of bulb.

z3phy, so how ur contractor go up do work when no one at hm on weekdays - u said u return to work liao rite? unless u lock up ur valuables, or ur hubby, father, mother, gor gor, di di, go up jaga for u?

Oh you mean the watts actually affects the size?? I thought there should be several watts options for one size of bulb.

coz 1 LED bulb = 1 W mah..

coz mine got 12 W how to be small? lol.

got some same size la.. like the 7 W one.. can also put 5W.

z3phy, so how ur contractor go up do work when no one at hm on weekdays - u said u return to work liao rite? unless u lock up ur valuables, or ur hubby, father, mother, gor gor, di di, go up jaga for u?

today back to work liao lo. i got no valuables la. lol!!

we locked the MBR lo. so they have access to the rest of the hse. anyway, only kitchen and the toilet need more work.

my contractor will be there too. so guess quite ok. we gave him the password for the digital lock which we'll change the password after that.

hi Z3phy,

please provide the links which you order for your taobao products. like the rain shower, basin(understand the basin and cabinet is from local, any idea which tb like i can find)?

the dispensers for shampoo and foam as well. thanks!

Hello! I'm halfway through your t-blog! :)

Your 2nd appointment was yesterday right? How was it? I hope the seller didn't pull any stunt again..

Hi our T-blog seems to be full of shopping stuff and food! Yesterday I thought I almost died of heart attack cos at exactly 3pm, Mr Seller turned up alone! We thought 'jia lat, where is Mrs Seller?' She then scuttled in 5 mins later, sitting on separate chairs from her hubby. Even our lawyer was worried for us. Luckily all went fairly smoothly still...

today back to work liao lo. i got no valuables la. lol!!

we locked the MBR lo. so they have access to the rest of the hse. anyway, only kitchen and the toilet need more work.

my contractor will be there too. so guess quite ok. we gave him the password for the digital lock which we'll change the password after that.

I think we will be in same situation as you. Die die 1 June must move in cos our current lease ending in May.

u mean the mr and mrs seller not on good terms with each other ah? lol... lucky they turn up lo. if not drama once again. hate all these unnecessary situations.

anyway, my place still is a mess. yesterday got back from work only rush to ikea.. buy our stuff and rush to my parents' place to feed rabbits...(they havent moved in yet. :P ) then reach home.. try internet.. buay sai.

try until 1 am give up le.

so many things to fix and clean... endless. i think a need an extra pair of hands.

yesterday the kitchen top up liao. din have time to admire oso. just see see, feel for 5 seconds. lol..

tonight will spend more time looking at it.

bought our laundry area storage from ikea. tonight fix up.

help anyone?

:sport-smiley-004:

Ikea is our best friend!

For you, not easy, running away to different homes now. Lucky we only do renovation once in a long time or else we will age much faster!

Ikea is our best friend!

For you, not easy, running away to different homes now. Lucky we only do renovation once in a long time or else we will age much faster!

Ha i agree with u!!!

hi all!

we just added a family member over the weekend! we previously had 2 dogs.. one pom and one silky. Both given to families (whom we screen prior to the adoption) who love dogs. we had to give them up coz we moved to parents home.

i know most of you are into adoption (so am i) but this furkid was "old stock" as the shop closed down.

ok fine.. we couldnt resist.

go ahead and flame me. :bleah:

will updates pics of her soon. (collecting her home on 1 May)

till then, i'm rushing to clear up the mess and finish unpacking.

hi all!

we just added a family member over the weekend! we previously had 2 dogs.. one pom and one silky. Both given to families (whom we screen prior to the adoption) who love dogs. we had to give them up coz we moved to parents home.

i know most of you are into adoption (so am i) but this furkid was "old stock" as the shop closed down.

ok fine.. we couldnt resist.

go ahead and flame me. :bleah:

will updates pics of her soon. (collecting her home on 1 May)

till then, i'm rushing to clear up the mess and finish unpacking.

so reno completed & handed over liao officially?

A little missy addition to your family - congrats! How old is she and what breed?

she's a Jap Spitz and currently 4.5 months old.

so excited.. she's coming home tomorrow!

so reno completed & handed over liao officially?

reno completed, but not yet handover. (although i've already been living here since 21 April)

finiching touches not done lo.. like the painting of corners here and there, the top of doors and conduit also not painted.

there's also a cracked tile i wanted the contractor to change.

oh.. and all these are pending coz of the glass backing for my kitchen.

Once that is up, i'm sure the rest will follow.

btw, jus4fun, Worst Tech not done. they coming on 11 May. this is after countless calls to them and many empty promises from them to call me back.