Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Z3phy

Resale 4Rm Flat In Pasir Ris

i working mah.. how to spotcheck?

dunno how. later call the guy and see if can collect her on Saturday instead of sunday.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

i working mah.. how to spotcheck?

dunno how. later call the guy and see if can collect her on Saturday instead of sunday.

if it's true, then they r really 爱狗之人... otherwsie, u'll be glad dat u'll take over to shower TLC (tender loving care) on the little pal! :)

i would think they love dogs.. coz they own huge chowchows. and when we are there, we actually see pple who "know" the shop owners. that's why i'm only 20% worried.. lol.

just abit anxious as the guy is not picking my calls.

i would think they love dogs.. coz they own huge chowchows. and when we are there, we actually see pple who "know" the shop owners. that's why i'm only 20% worried.. lol.

just abit anxious as the guy is not picking my calls.

big chowchows, is the pet shop located along Upp Serangoon Rd? if yes, think should be safe

hey.. the powdery feel is really not that bad la.. (at least for me) at least u know it wont get worse mah. over the years, it will feel smoother and less powdery.

at least u have an ID to do all the buffing. i believe you're in good hands.

my contractor hor... hardly give advice. and everything he oso say nice. (sometimes i test him..not nice he oso say nice lo) sigh... either he's really too nice a guy... or he doesn't have the arty flair.

Thank you for your encouragement =) My parents and his parents horrified by our choice to hack up the marble and cement screed living room and kitchen. My grandma say.. if this is in fashion, maybe next year, mud floors will be in fashion. :dunno: interestingly, she says when she was young, she help neighbors do cement screeding also, ask me if I want her to help :idea: I just keep quiet.

I think some IDs and contractors are afraid of offending us, so whatever we suggest, they say its nice. My ID is the opposite. Sometimes we are afraid of asking him if we can do something different, afraid he will be like :angry2:

big chowchows, is the pet shop located along Upp Serangoon Rd? if yes, think should be safe

nope. it's one of the kennels at farmway 2 @ pasir ris.

it's the first shop thru the main gate. gate facing Mutts & mittens.

Thank you for your encouragement =) My parents and his parents horrified by our choice to hack up the marble and cement screed living room and kitchen. My grandma say.. if this is in fashion, maybe next year, mud floors will be in fashion. :dunno: interestingly, she says when she was young, she help neighbors do cement screeding also, ask me if I want her to help :idea: I just keep quiet.

I think some IDs and contractors are afraid of offending us, so whatever we suggest, they say its nice. My ID is the opposite. Sometimes we are afraid of asking him if we can do something different, afraid he will be like :angry2:

hahaha.. yes.. we got the same reaction! dad kept asking "are you sure?" he tried to be nice abt it. but I know he's unsure of my choice.

ur grandma so sarcastic wor... scary. nmind la.. pple usually find it hard to accept "uncommon" ideas". at least she offered to help!!!

Interestingly, my contractor says nowadays many pple fo screeding for walls. and not floors. which is nice too!

yah.. ur ID fierce. not the type I would go for! hahaha!!

nope. it's one of the kennels at farmway 2 @ pasir ris.

it's the first shop thru the main gate. gate facing Mutts & mittens.

hahaha.. yes.. we got the same reaction! dad kept asking "are you sure?" he tried to be nice abt it. but I know he's unsure of my choice.

ur grandma so sarcastic wor... scary. nmind la.. pple usually find it hard to accept "uncommon" ideas". at least she offered to help!!!

Interestingly, my contractor says nowadays many pple fo screeding for walls. and not floors. which is nice too!

yah.. ur ID fierce. not the type I would go for! hahaha!!

Haha.. Ya, all the older folks are very shocked by cement screeding. Some say machiam kampung floor. We are cement screeding the bedroom walls n ceilings too. Master bedroom halfway through already and we love it! :notti:

yup swaskie... paid in full le. have to pay before they install mah. I went down once before... to show them photos of their stupid way of laying the pipes.

but no use one la... the sales oso cant do anything.

this morning din have time.. rushing for work, here's my living room.. the sofa with storage in view!

20130502_Renocompleted1_zpsc5d6a75b.jpg

as you can see, the blinds are also up.

I got cream coloured ones (abit of light gold tint) for living room and room facing corridor and the grey ones (silver tint) for MBR.

the gaps between the blinds quite big. and pple walk past still can see abit la. but the ones in the rooms are ok.

the guy who put the blinds also said coz my HDB ceiling not straight, the blinds oso slanted.

so the gap is slightly wider at the bottom than at the top. :dunno:

20130502_Renocompleted3_zps960ba0a5.jpg

I know the wall paper doesn't look good here. but it does in real life. lol... cant show the effect with hp cameras.

Will take better pics when I finally locate my cam. :bleah:

Ah i placed deposit only... Next time dun pay in full only u happy with the products then pay in full....

Yr living hall is huge too! Nice!!!

Gap? Hmm well they always have excuses when did not do properly

I haben install blinds yet... Gana scolding by my mum haha so tired siah.. Shifting in between my sis place n my current place...

Jus got a quote for rainbow blind vs normal blind $3461 vs $1153!! Gosh... There goes my rainbow blind :(

Ah i placed deposit only... Next time dun pay in full only u happy with the products then pay in full....

Yr living hall is huge too! Nice!!!

Gap? Hmm well they always have excuses when did not do properly

I haben install blinds yet... Gana scolding by my mum haha so tired siah.. Shifting in between my sis place n my current place...

Jus got a quote for rainbow blind vs normal blind $3461 vs $1153!! Gosh... There goes my rainbow blind :(

i hope no more next time! will take note la. =) thanks.

hahaha... that's why I din do. it's more than 2 x the price of the normal blackout blinds. and i'm actually quite happy with mine.

it's very basic. Nothing fanciful.

u know why my living room appears huge? coz it's bare!!!!

the space behind the sofa meant for dining area. but i'm leaving it empty.

:good:

I've got more pictures today... but my stupid phone cant connect to the pc... =((( :jawdrop:

ok guys... pictures time.

please criticize all you want. I rather have honest opinions than patronizing ones. =)

LIVING ROOM

Yesterday posted the TV area, here's the showcase cum shoe cabinet. ignore the mess pls. hahaha!!

20130502_Renocompleted17_zpsdfdf7ae5.jpg

This is where my rabbits live now. a very sturdy enclosure compared to the previous one.

20130502_Renocompleted16_zpsf9dd32a3.jpg

The canvas clock nice or not? I took the photo in HK. =)

Edited by Z3phy

KITCHEN

If you notice the lights, they match the carpentry! this is one of my favourite part of the hse.

20130502_Renocompleted9_zpsd53551fc.jpg

20130502_Renocompleted19_zps9072f2ff.jpg

a Peek into the insides!

20130502_Renocompleted18_zps66979c38.jpg

The cooking cum dining area. Also one of my favourite part of the hse.

TB Dining Chairs reassembled by ourselves. Sit at your own risk. Wahahaha!!!

20130502_Renocompleted6_zpsa429dc9f.jpg

I fell in love with these simple "bird" lights. the bulbs are supposed to resemble birds perched on a branch.

20130502_Renocompleted5_zps06ca23a0.jpg

Edited by Z3phy

COMPUTER/STUDY ROOM

Flushed-in storage area cum study desk

20130502_Renocompleted15_zps6a22445f.jpg

Wires are a mess. :dunno:

Chairs also assembled by ourselves. Left side from Ikea, right side from TB.

20130502_Renocompleted14_zpsdf7b2320.jpg

Edited by Z3phy

Remember I mentioned yesterday about my wallpaper not showing the 3D effect in my photos?

I tried to take a picture and the result is quite accurate. Here's a closeup.

20130502_Renocompleted11_zpscf6aca2e.jpg

I've got extra 10m of it. I dun think i've any use for it. Anybody wants?

Left for work this morning... saw a Pontianak liao. so early.

last tue got 2 male pontianaks at almost 1am!!!

20130502_Renocompleted10_zps34813c3d.jpg

Edited by Z3phy

please criticize all you want. I rather have honest opinions than patronizing ones. =)

LIVING ROOM

Yesterday posted the TV area, here's the showcase cum shoe cabinet. ignore the mess pls. hahaha!!

This is where my rabbits live now. a very sturdy enclosure compared to the previous one.

I like yr showcase! Too bad i dun have ... I have a huge collection too! Show u later haha

LIVING ROOM

I like yr showcase! Too bad i dun have ... I have a huge collection too! Show u later haha

Paiseh i duno why posted the same twice

Edited by swaskie