Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Z3phy

Resale 4Rm Flat In Pasir Ris

20130509_211931_zps4c7157d4.jpg

isnt she cute?

lol! still love the ears more :wub:

i dun dare to have pets cus i'm scared that i'm not able to provide them with enough care :wacko:

if i am forever alone, i would have consider a white furry cat :rolleyes:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

haha... thank you thank you!

i oso think she quite smart. that's why so notti.

Swaskie, i do hope she grows bigger. dogs usually full grown at 1 year old mah. still got 7 months to grow!

20130509_212256_zps84d82b1c.jpg

20130509_211931_zps4c7157d4.jpg

isnt she cute?

love her lashes... :wub:

Tummy rub... Awwwww... So cute

The way she closes her eyes like playing peekaboo lol

lol! still love the ears more :wub:

i dun dare to have pets cus i'm scared that i'm not able to provide them with enough care :wacko:

if i am forever alone, i would have consider a white furry cat :rolleyes:

forever alone? hmm... u'd never know.

just treat them like family. and u're not alone lo.

would like to ask, wouldnt the dust on the cement disturb her fur or her nose?

such a cool pup, isnt this a jap spitz?

actually the cement not really very dusty leh.

of coz if u rub ur hands on it, can blacken ur hand la.. but if u walk normally, it's cooling and smooth. (except the parts that are not screeded smoothly)

yup. she's a spitz.

Tummy rub... Awwwww... So cute

The way she closes her eyes like playing peekaboo lol

hahaha.... looks like polar bear. so white.

i forgot to update that my black glass for kitchen is finally up last weekend.

now the kitchen looks darker. hmm... more serious looking.

haha.. pics later. =)

Joining in the puppytalk, haha! Loveeee your pup! She looks so so sweet! :wub: What's her name?

Anyways, you ordered sofas from Taobao right? Is it comfy (soft?) I'm toying with the idea of customizing a sofa from Taobao (crazy, I know..), and I want a soft, comfy sofa. I've been to china several times and their beds are as hard as a rock. Wondering if it is the same for their sofas.. :blink:

Joining in the puppytalk, haha! Loveeee your pup! She looks so so sweet! :wub: What's her name?

Anyways, you ordered sofas from Taobao right? Is it comfy (soft?) I'm toying with the idea of customizing a sofa from Taobao (crazy, I know..), and I want a soft, comfy sofa. I've been to china several times and their beds are as hard as a rock. Wondering if it is the same for their sofas.. :blink:

Hey RnJ,

you can try fortytwo.sg (previously known as beds.sg). I think the prices are very reasonable for sofa. As for the comfort level of the sofa, I guess you have to trust the users because there's no shop for you to test test the sofa.

Hope I will be joining the puppytalk with you peeps in the future. Hope to get one puppy after I shift into my new place. Something similar to Z3phy's cute little white fluffy pup will be awesome! Ha! :lol:

name's Riven.

sofa kinda hard.

maybe china pple got really soft behind. lol.

Hey RnJ,

you can try fortytwo.sg (previously known as beds.sg). I think the prices are very reasonable for sofa. As for the comfort level of the sofa, I guess you have to trust the users because there's no shop for you to test test the sofa.

Hope I will be joining the puppytalk with you peeps in the future. Hope to get one puppy after I shift into my new place. Something similar to Z3phy's cute little white fluffy pup will be awesome! Ha! :lol:

yah. i wanted to get a really cheap sofa from this webbie. but in the end got from TB.

haha... actually saw online, many pple asking for adoptors of spitz. can go google!!

name's Riven.

sofa kinda hard.

maybe china pple got really soft behind. lol.

yah. i wanted to get a really cheap sofa from this webbie. but in the end got from TB.

haha... actually saw online, many pple asking for adoptors of spitz. can go google!!

You got from TB? Aren't the shipment gonna cost a bomb cause the sofa is pretty heavy and bulky. :blink:

Hahaha.. I have to calm myself down and think of ways to settle my mom and sister before I can consider adopting a dog. Can't imagine facing their wrath daily for the adorable little creature. Ha! :D

hmmm... i used Amcon. so it's by volume size. paid abt $400 each including shipping fees.

Hmmm.. So how much did you pay in total for the sofa set? :huh:

$400 lo.. like I said.. shipping inclusive!

the sofa was only RMB$850 i think.. total shipping for 2 sofas plus other items was S$400plus.

total approximately $800 SGD for 2 sofa.. or rather, sofabeds.

anyway, for those into PuppyTalk, my dear little Riven has chewed off the corner of my white divan bed frame. now the wood is exposed and so ugly. i was so angry!!!!!

sigh.. but wat to do.. she's teething.

$400 lo.. like I said.. shipping inclusive!

the sofa was only RMB$850 i think.. total shipping for 2 sofas plus other items was S$400plus.

total approximately $800 SGD for 2 sofa.. or rather, sofabeds.

anyway, for those into PuppyTalk, my dear little Riven has chewed off the corner of my white divan bed frame. now the wood is exposed and so ugly. i was so angry!!!!!

sigh.. but wat to do.. she's teething.

Wow! SGD 800 for 2 sofas are a good steal! I got my sofa set from fortytwo.sg (previously known as beds.sg) at $500, pretty good price too. If I have read your T-blog earlier, I might have opted for Taobao too. Lol! :lol:

OMG! That's soooooo sad, considering that your furniture are brand new. However, like what you say, no choice lah, since she's still a small pup and also your precious little one. Don't be angry with her. Just need to go cover up the rest of your furnitures so that she won't create more disasters at home. Chill chill... :D

Hi sis, bet by now u've finished with all ur unpacking, cleaning & settling in liao hor.. Cheers! :)

Any final updates of pics? Hv not seen ur rooms & the one big toilet leh :notti:

Edited by jus4fun

come in to see riven's pic, got calming effect leh! :wub:

pls featue riven in the final pic update :sport-smiley-018: