Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
split

Quotation For Kitchen Cabinet.

For psf, just check with any kitchen contractor or the ID what is the price per foot/feet then you see how big is your kitchen layout as in feet. That is how kitchen contractor works it out by the feet of your kitchen cabinet vs the price they charge. Only thing is the way they do the measurement differs & varies depending on your kitchen layout for eg; L-Shape, Straight line or U-Shape? Then there is the cost for Solid Surface or Normal Kitchen counter top that is not part of the cabinet cost. Need to pay slightly more for the type of material for the kitchen top.

As for roller blinds, I can't give any advice for the pricing in sg here as I got my curtains from JB but there is a thread on curtains in RT.

How to calculate psf for cabinet?

And where can i get roller blinds at a good price

Edited by BunBun

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
For psf, just check with any kitchen contractor or the ID what is the price per foot/feet then you see how big is your kitchen layout as in feet. That is how kitchen contractor works it out by the feet of your kitchen cabinet vs the price they charge. Only thing is the way they do the measurement differs & varies depending on your kitchen layout for eg; L-Shape, Straight line or U-Shape? Then there is the cost for Solid Surface or Normal Kitchen counter top that is not part of the cabinet cost. Need to pay slightly more for the type of material for the kitchen top.

As for roller blinds, I can't give any advice for the pricing in sg here as I got my curtains from JB but there is a thread on curtains in RT.

Thanks for the Info Fren!

As for the counter top.. what kind of material they have ?

Sorry.. to ask.. cos i want to have more infor so that the contractors dont cheat me ma!

My kitchen cabinet quote:-

Fabricate & install full height kitchen upper and lower cabinet, full height tall cabinet for built-in oven, microwave, full height box up waste pipe cabinet in selected laminate finish (suspended for L-shape cabinet) - $5,550

plus

Supply & install L-shape solid surface top for base cabinet (size: length 17 ft) - $1,550

Comments? Obviously it depends on choice of material and solid surface. The laminate is at $40 per piece or so I was quoted. Tks.

No prob.

Counter top comes in different materials. Granite, silestone and etc. Be sure to ask about the pros & cons for the materials used for the counter top as it depends on how often you use the kitchen. There's a topic on this in RT which you can search & refer to it for your reference.

Starscream, that is ex leh, that time my MIL's lobang quote us 4k+ just for top, bottom cabinets + box up of pipes & a tall cabinet as well. Try getting more quotes to see if the range is about there for what you were quoted. This will give you a better idea of what to expect. :)

Thanks for the Info Fren!

As for the counter top.. what kind of material they have ?

Sorry.. to ask.. cos i want to have more infor so that the contractors dont cheat me ma!

No prob.

Counter top comes in different materials. Granite, silestone and etc. Be sure to ask about the pros & cons for the materials used for the counter top as it depends on how often you use the kitchen. There's a topic on this in RT which you can search & refer to it for your reference.

Starscream, that is ex leh, that time my MIL's lobang quote us 4k+ just for top, bottom cabinets + box up of pipes & a tall cabinet as well. Try getting more quotes to see if the range is about there for what you were quoted. This will give you a better idea of what to expect. :)

Thanks! i read int he thread that black coloured top not good as it will fade soon...

hi usually how much for a simple kitchen top and bottom?2.5k isit possible?

and for the counter top if i use kitchen everyday what counter top is better?

many many thanks ler...

Ya i also want to know.. we cook everyday..... so wat material can tahan for long and the colour also dont fade

Granite & Marble are supposedly porous (ie. absorbs spilled liquid and stuff) so you will have to pay extra care in wiping spills quickly and maintaining it too.

I went to a ID today. He told me that if everyday use, the best solid top to use is still granite.....

Around 120 to 130 pf....

I went to a ID today. He told me that if everyday use, the best solid top to use is still granite.....

Around 120 to 130 pf....

rubbish.... everyday use, no need to use granite lah.

then last time, when there were no such thing as granite, ppl use what? and remember, last time ppl cooked even much more for even bigger families than ppl these days.

yr ID is conning you again.

just go for solid surface, is more than enough.

last time, i was only using postform top, white colour, i cook every now and then for 6 long years. when i selling my home, buyers thought that no one ever stayed in my home at all, because kitchen top looked so chean and white!!!

its all about maintainance. and i dun even take special care of it. i just wipe off normally with damp cloth and some dish washing detergent.

unless yr ID is quoting you the same price for either solid top and granite, and his price is market standard, then maybe u can consider granite.

if he charging you higher for granite, ask him to jump down

rubbish.... everyday use, no need to use granite lah.

then last time, when there were no such thing as granite, ppl use what? and remember, last time ppl cooked even much more for even bigger families than ppl these days.

yr ID is conning you again.

just go for solid surface, is more than enough.

last time, i was only using postform top, white colour, i cook every now and then for 6 long years. when i selling my home, buyers thought that no one ever stayed in my home at all, because kitchen top looked so chean and white!!!

its all about maintainance. and i dun even take special care of it. i just wipe off normally with damp cloth and some dish washing detergent.

unless yr ID is quoting you the same price for either solid top and granite, and his price is market standard, then maybe u can consider granite.

if he charging you higher for granite, ask him to jump down

ok noted.

by the way how about ikea kitchen?

-quality

-price

compare to Id?

thanks

I have my kitchen quoted by kitchen habits S$10k + of course the quality is much better than ID Contractor..Go to the showroom and check it out..;-)

10k for a kitchen.... the mind something wrong ar??? haha

the ID told me 100% arcylic is the same or more expensive than granite...

Then 60% arcylic is only $80 pf.... so should i just go for the 60%..... my friend one broke... even though hers is life time warranty... supposed to be 100% arcylic de and she dun cook very often.....

I have my kitchen quoted by kitchen habits S$10k + of course the quality is much better than ID Contractor..Go to the showroom and check it out..;-)

wahhhh 10k arrr that's must be very big house and kitchen already lerrr..., ur kitchen done already? show show ler :notti:

ok noted.

by the way how about ikea kitchen?

-quality

-price

compare to Id?

thanks

Personally i think Ikea is ex

the price of their tabletops are around 115 pfr the last i checked 3 weeks back

at this kind of price can get other brands like LG and Samsung liao