Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
leen

Art Piece

Hi, Do they sell any plain canvas for oil paint? Here is a latest piece added to my collection:

DSC00589.jpg

I dun tink so...tink more buddha paintings...I always keep a lok out for buddha paintings oni so never noticed...

I think is shop is closing soon coz no business. Wait for their closing sale... :deal:

Si meh??? Do keep us posted if they are hving closing down sale...

Xie xie..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

:yamseng: Was shopping at IMM and noticed a brand new Art Gallery ...call "PictureThat" selling Decorative oil paintings ....prices quite reasonable....around $200-$400...with frame and everything....got alot of paintings to browse inside with sliding panel..they also got small frame type, like size of A4 with Paris streets...bought a 3-in-1 type....160cm by 60 cm....$460 include delivery and install.....just nice behind my sofa...

located at 2nd floor, right next to Kopitiam....salesgirl quite nap too :yamseng: ....hehehe....

Check out Courts Mega Mall (2nd floor where they sell fruniture)in Tampines (next to IKEA).

Saw some paintings on canvas (replicas) of Budda. Quite big size. And price is surprising reasonable. They also got other painting sof landscape, fruits, plants etc.. with frame. From as low as $28....

Too bad my CO is Christian... so cannot buy and put at home :(

Hi all,

Wanted to throw in my two cents as well for places to find affordable art. I work at a small art gallery based in Malaysia - http://www.republicofmodernart.com/ but we source artists from all over the world and additionally, we provide commisioned works and if you are looking for a specific style or artwork, we will be happy to source them for you, as we have an internal network of artists in our list. As the gallery name states, we do mostly contemporary and modern art but that's fairly subjective. If you're interested, do give me a PM or reply and I'd be happy to send you our catalog of available art or you can just check out our website. And if you have any specific requests let me know and we'll see what we can do.

Thanks!

-E

Hi,

To look for a good piece of Art. you should go to Turf City at Turf Club Road #01-23 at the Bukit Timah area.

I bought a painting from them , a very fine Buddha head , till now almost 8 years still very good condition,

I strongly recommend customer to go there for better quality painting . although the price is slightly higher by compare to those uncle selling at OG.

But i feel that this is a long term investment, moreover i just bought it for S$480 c/w frame and i guarantee you that the painting cannot be found in whole singapore maybe whole world.

I am very satisfy with it till now.

err so far I'm pleased with the painting I bought from him...u mean u saw him paint on the spot and sell it immediately?

I also recently bought a custom made Buddha handcrafted wall piece from a shop in Kaki Bukit Rd 1. Fusion Interiors. It only cost me $ 750 and it was a beautiful piece - 5 ft by 4ft. I have no regrets. Maybe u shld take a look there. They have some other art pieces as well

err so far I'm pleased with the painting I bought from him...u mean u saw him paint on the spot and sell it immediately?

I get a original art painting original worth $10K to be drawn at www.secretlyart.com and it only cost S$400

They do customization. Check them out

Guest poetsdesign

Hi,

if you want to find Art piece with best quality and price

please check in my signature. We do wholesale and retail of Art Piece, Home decors, and Fashion Jewelery

Poets' Design

Yes, they are just near to where I live. They have many beautiful Abstract Paintings and Decoration things. I'm sure you will find something that will suits your taste.

Good Luck.