Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Teofamily

幸福花园

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

We also bought our LG TV from Harvey Norman expo sale but your $200 discount is really good! We only managed to nego for $100 off and cash & carry!

Got to be thick skin to nego, and asked for freebies.

At first we don't mind cash and carry, but told them, if the 55" cannot fit in my MPV, I will return you...

They waived the delivery after hearing and getting the meaning - they have to go take it out from the back and maybe have to put it back again..

What freebies did you manage to get? The magic controller? We only got the free installation, wall bracket & dongle

No didn't get the extended warranty-they told us to top up $100+ for warranty for 4 & 5th year. I told the salesman, 3 years later, maybe will change TV to buy a OLED model... By then OLED pricing may be competitive! He gave up pushing the extended warranty!

No didn't get the extended warranty-they told us to top up $100+ for warranty for 4 & 5th year. I told the salesman, 3 years later, maybe will change TV to buy a OLED model... By then OLED pricing may be competitive! He gave up pushing the extended warranty!

Yeah, glad that I cancelled that extended warranty too.

Same thoughts. :thumbs up:

Did you order more stuff from TB or just the mirror and tap to 'test' first? Our TB loot is arriving next week and terribly excited. We kinda went overboard & spent over S$1500...

Did you order more stuff from TB or just the mirror and tap to 'test' first? Our TB loot is arriving next week and terribly excited. We kinda went overboard & spent over S$1500...

I spent almost S$1k including the shipping fee of $150+ for 14 items.

2 crystal lights, still in box, look ok, only opened one crystal (all nicely wrapped up), looks ok too.

2 basin taps, 1 kitchen sink tap, 1 rain shower, 1+1 lamp, 1 mirror, small items, BUT 1 basin is broken.... peeka is nice to offer me a replacement. Not the same design, I think I will go hoe kee to get one, dare not take the risk for basin again.

I will get another 1 or 2 bigger mirror, since it arrived properly wrapped in my next order very soon.

Wow sounds like you have gotten some great stuff... Imagine buying all these here instead?

ya man, I bought that mirror at less than $80, cannot find something with that price in SG.

Since started, I can't stop shopping in TB... oh dear, some one stop me pls.