Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Teofamily

幸福花园

Update from contractor via whats-app and pic:

View from dinning area to kitchen, hacked down and left half wall, boxed up (painted white part) the corner to even up:

248263_205949246226515_2106564860_n.jpg

View from inside the kitchen:

260248_205949242893182_859775571_n.jpg

Will not be having wall tiles in the kitchen.

Cement screed the existing tiles left from ex-owner.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Nice basin! I saw a floral design from Baron brand here but i think it costs close to $100.

Not much choice of cheap and nice basin in Singapore....

So willing to take another risk.

Not much choice of cheap and nice basin in Singapore....

So willing to take another risk.

Wow! So many nice stuffs from TB.... Ya lor, the price in SG so expensive and worse if the sales person shows attitude... :) I am thinking of buying dining tables and chairs from TB.... Even their mountain bike lol! Those electric ones.

Wow! So many nice stuffs from TB.... Ya lor, the price in SG so expensive and worse if the sales person shows attitude... :) I am thinking of buying dining tables and chairs from TB.... Even their mountain bike lol! Those electric ones.

Peeka told me that she did received order for marble dining table, well, they go by volume not by weight, so can save some shipping fee there.

But there are still risks in getting cheap stuffs for TB, chances of broken, cannot exchange, no refund, basically cannot complain... too.

After browsing at TB, noticed that many people are selling TB items, in S'pore, saw them in booth carts, shops, even Qoo.

Peeka told me that she did received order for marble dining table, well, they go by volume not by weight, so can save some shipping fee there.

But there are still risks in getting cheap stuffs for TB, chances of broken, cannot exchange, no refund, basically cannot complain... too.

After browsing at TB, noticed that many people are selling TB items, in S'pore, saw them in booth carts, shops, even Qoo.

If you buy something super cheap unbelieveable, chances are that stuffs will come lousy or workmanship cannot make it. Must really read their reviews first before buying. There are times where reviews are good but the seller courier service like ****. My mirrors took 2 weeks to deliver in China! wah piang.. review so good, end up delivery so slow! :curse:

If you buy something super cheap unbelieveable, chances are that stuffs will come lousy or workmanship cannot make it. Must really read their reviews first before buying. There are times where reviews are good but the seller courier service like ****. My mirrors took 2 weeks to deliver in China! wah piang.. review so good, end up delivery so slow! :curse:

Correct!

The basin was with GOOD reviews too. I wonder the got cheaters or not.

I still waiting for my new basin to arrive,sure cannot beat the time... moving in by end of the month...

i like the mirror! how's the quality?

can share the taobao link? hehe thanks in advance :sport-smiley-018:

Mirror from Tao Bao arrived in one piece:

941192_202297816591658_1927499198_n.jpg

Has not remove the bubble wrap to check.

Tap arrived in good condition too:

923492_202297863258320_2127599304_n.jpg

969094_211707618984011_168196131_n.jpg

Old and new tiles.
Living and bed rooms tiles remain
Kitchen tiles (right side) new

382422_211707662317340_1686225458_n.jpg

Service balcony, left side for fridge, right side for washing

Hi!

May I know the fan brand name, price, and shop you bought it from?

Thanks.

Finally found him a bladeless fan at Electronic Fiesta yesterday:

935369_195983937223046_1853960381_n.jpg

He's happy now :sport-smiley-018: