Sign in to follow this  
nftwfhap

Retro Modern 3 Room Flat

hidden concrete block under my sink

20130401163829.jpg

Polished terrazzo tile, as gd as new

20130401163458.jpg

20130401163628.jpg

doors with top hung tracking system, no track line below.....

20130401164351.jpg

A simple bulb will do the work

20130401163734.jpg

Edited by nftwfhap

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I like your terrazzo floor; it's good that you managed to polish and retain it. It really adds onto the retro look!

My sentiment too.

I like your terrazzo floor; it's good that you managed to polish and retain it. It really adds onto the retro look!

blk 118 aljuined ave 2.....a furniture shop at the corner, beside a bicycle shop.

hi hi! do you happen to know what time the aljunied shop is open till daily? would they still have stocks for the stools? thinking of heading down later to buy a pair.

and thanks so much for sharing the contact! really appreciated :)

hi hi! do you happen to know what time the aljunied shop is open till daily? would they still have stocks for the stools? thinking of heading down later to buy a pair.

and thanks so much for sharing the contact! really appreciated :)

Not sure what time they close but I think before 6 to7 should be ok. I saw molecule selling at $99 but with nicer design cover n better quality. But $5 is cheap la n I wont buy $99

Edited by nftwfhap

nice black trunking.

your shoe cabinets are my tv console!!

Cheap n nice, I think can use for shoes right as there are ventilation holes.....

Cheap n nice, I think can use for shoes right as there are ventilation holes.....

yupyup. very innovative! =)

u getting red or white.

yupyup. very innovative! =)

u getting red or white.

Red. Since my lighting wiring is red, stool is red.

I m getting coffee shop marble dining table n chair!

Not sure what time they close but I think before 6 to7 should be ok. I saw molecule selling at $99 but with nicer design cover n better quality. But $5 is cheap la n I wont buy $99

Hi just went there to buy and I think the 2 shop staffs seem stunned that I was only interested in these 2 without looking at other stuff they have. They have limited pieces left and I can understand what you meant by 'cheap la n won't buy $99'. I also can't bear to pay $99 and will settle for these. Thanks :)

Hi just went there to buy and I think the 2 shop staffs seem stunned that I was only interested in these 2 without looking at other stuff they have. They have limited pieces left and I can understand what you meant by 'cheap la n won't buy $99'. I also can't bear to pay $99 and will settle for these. Thanks :)

I rem when I was young, most household hv these stools and I love to dismantle them apart to play like a drum......

The cover was kind of bend, so I placed it between stack of heavy newspaper to flatten it........ :rolleyes:

Yes you are right. The cover is warped and I will follow your brilliant idea to use newspapers to make it straight again :D

My coffee shop dining table and chairs...... cheap set and new

img1202m.jpg

Solid door....no longer can find it.

20130401163641.jpg

Bought these from Qoo10, retro tin décor for my wall

20130403201019.jpg

when nobody love these ceramic tray, I bought them! they are tough u knw..........

20130401163722.jpg

retro desk clock from franc franc

img0975ij.jpg