Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Apple1

Homefamilylove

Haha cos we have 2 chins ourselves - a male 2 years old and a female 5 months old!

How long have you been staying in with the renovation going on? We have stayed a week and everyday, there were new installations and more dust. We have been vacuuming and mopping everyday and it is super duper tiring!

We have moved in for 1 month now. But when we first moved in, only the 2 common bedrooms carpentry and the electric work were done. The rest of the carpentry were half done and plumbing not completed (read: leaking sinks). There were workers in the house everyday. Dusts and dirt everywhere. Hahaha... ya, I sweep, wash, clean, mop.... never ending work. For us, we have existing furniture from the previous house so it was a nightmare when those furnitures had dust all over (sofas & mattress were the worst). It took another 9 days for all the workers to be out of the house. Now is just some rectification work I find here and there. I understand what you are going thru now. But hang in there, I believe yours are almost done! Better check and check around your place to see any work to be rectify before the worker leave cause it does get frustrating when we need to rush back home from work or places so that we could let the worker in to rectify any work.

Ohhh.... I love your ceiling!!!! I wanted that but I've got to watch my budget lor...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Bathrooms (Common & Master)

gallery_54302_33_28514.jpg

Bathrooms are the only part of the flat that we did an overhaul

gallery_54302_33_30172.jpg

Tiling the feature wall

gallery_54302_33_14926.jpg

Common bathroom completed

gallery_54302_33_19404.jpg

Master bathroom completed (vanity area)

gallery_54302_33_12707.jpg

the tiles in the toilet wall just overlay or did you hack them away?

hi Apple1,

Nicely done up. And I feel that your t-blog title is very apt coz I think your place has that cozy and warm touch to it. A great place for a family to bond together...

the tiles in the toilet wall just overlay or did you hack them away?

They are overlay :D

hi Apple1,

Nicely done up. And I feel that your t-blog title is very apt coz I think your place has that cozy and warm touch to it. A great place for a family to bond together...

Hey Eddy1564, Thanks for the compliment, I go with my feeling regarding the deco. Good that my hubby let me made all the decision while he communicated with the workers & contractor and pay the bills :good: Lots of furniture are old stuffs and even hand me downs so gotta work around that too.

Hi Apple1,

Could u share the contact of ur main contractor who does hacking, tiling, plumbing, plastering, painting and carpentry?

Many Thks.

Hi, can share how much u overlay the toilet wall ties and floor tiles?

Thanks

It depend on the area and the type of tiles you choose. For mine, abstracting from my quotation just for overlay both toilets with wall and floor tiles are $3800. It does not include shower curb, plumbing etc.

Hi Apple1,

Could u share the contact of ur main contractor who does hacking, tiling, plumbing, plastering, painting and carpentry?

Many Thks.

PM you

Mind sharing where you got the words for the laundry room from?

I bought the letters from Spotlight. Form the words myself.