Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
art00609

Our "too Fast, Too Tiny" 4 Rm @punggol

Hi,

can I have Mr K's contact. He is fast which is what I like hahaha.

Nice reno you have. Especially like the glass open concept study!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi,

Could you please PM me Mr K's contact? Thanks! :)

hi verre,

pm-ed you already :)

Hi Art,

Could you also PM me Mr K Contact? Mind sharing your quotation?

Many Thanks ~~

hi Eddo,

everything look so nice here, your glass window is so cool :thumbs up: and the effects of the track light on the red brick wall, nice :good:

thank you Easter :sport-smiley-004:

very nice glass concept in your living room. able to share K contact?

hi chapter2,

Hi,

can I have Mr K's contact. He is fast which is what I like hahaha.

Nice reno you have. Especially like the glass open concept study!

hi titanus,

Hi art00609

Can you PM me Mr K's contact, please? :help:

Thanks

hi piaget,

Not much updates for reno as just waiting for carpentary to start...

So, while waiting, saw a post from a fellow renotalk user regarding francfranc having a 15% for mastercard members for this month so went to francfranc today to grab my sofa set (as it was not having any discount for it for GSS :( )

apparently, much to my hubby's annoyance :angry: , I decided to get a tv console & a stool too...luckily :D managed to get the colour that I wanted but have to wait for the one and only remaining piece as they are no longer making that particular design anymore as it was the past season. Hopefully it would be worth it lah :sport-smiley-004:

but I think Mr K will definitely shake his head :jawdrop: as he informed me to get a tv console of height 55cm to cover the wall socket plugs of my brick wall but this tv console only has a height of 30cm :wacko: so I guess, I gotta "cover" the wall sockets with paintings/pictures/ornaments instead...ehhehe shall figure that out later ;)

gallery_46790_34_122809.jpg

tomorrow shall meet Mr K to discuss further...ehhehe hopefully he will not shake his head :wacko:

Edited by art00609

Hi Art00609,

Was surprised how beautiful a HDB flat can turns into with great ideas! Am getting my house keys soon and appreciate if you can share with me your contractor contact. You can PM me here or email it to me hansrayz@yahoo.com.sg

Have a great day!! Many thanks!!!:)

Not much updates for reno as just waiting for carpentary to start...

So, while waiting, saw a post from a fellow renotalk user regarding francfranc having a 15% for mastercard members for this month so went to francfranc today to grab my sofa set (as it was not having any discount for it for GSS :( )

apparently, much to my hubby's annoyance :angry: , I decided to get a tv console & a stool too...luckily :D managed to get the colour that I wanted but have to wait for the one and only remaining piece as they are no longer making that particular design anymore as it was the past season. Hopefully it would be worth it lah :sport-smiley-004:

but I think Mr K will definitely shake his head :jawdrop: as he informed me to get a tv console of height 55cm to cover the wall socket plugs of my brick wall but this tv console only has a height of 30cm :wacko: so I guess, I gotta "cover" the wall sockets with paintings/pictures/ornaments instead...ehhehe shall figure that out later ;)

gallery_46790_34_122809.jpg

tomorrow shall meet Mr K to discuss further...ehhehe hopefully he will not shake his head :wacko:

IS THE MASTERCARD DISCOUNT FOR THIS MONTH FOR FRANC FRANC :D:notti::notti::notti:

Hi Hi

Congratulations to another happy Mr K's customer!

I just read your blog and saw the photos of your hacked wall and laying of cement screed over existing wall tiles you posted and begining to wonder why my contractor chose to do differently at a higher cost?

I did a fair bit of hacking to my flat, including hacking away part of the master bedroom wall next to the entrance to create a double-door entrance. I see that your contractor hacked away the part of the walls for the glass divider without hacking away the wall above it while my contractor insisted that it will not be stable and that part has to be hacked away and reconstructed. I wonder why the different school of thought?

My contractor also insisted that the cement screed will not stick well on existibg tiles and if I choose to overlay cement screed over existing tiles there will be no warranty for the work done. Mr K doesnt seem to have this concern? I retained the existing kitchen wall tiles and aborted the idea of using cement screed for the wall at the dining area in the end to save cost.

And lastly please compliment Mr K for his nice drawings and handwriting!

gallery_46790_34_1146.jpg

After all the "drawings hunting" @our house, Mr K finally whatsapped me the actual drawings that he intended to do for our carpentary items a few days ago... There are some changes to some of the drawings...but nonetheless, everything going very very very smoothly :D Clockwise: Kitchen layout, Masterbedroom wardrobe, Living room, Study Room & Toiletgallery_46790_34_113800.jpg

Edited by sarah833

This morning, both of us went for the IKEA 25 hourly sale as the tv console that I wanted for the game/study room was only half the price! :sport-smiley-004:

After getting the console, went over to our "home, sweet home" to place it there as our current room could not take anymore additional items :(

Decided to take a picture of the "incompleted" living room...and well, in a few months time, this is indeed OUR home, truly :wub:

gallery_46790_34_138418.jpg

Hi art

Noticed you had 4 bulbs for the red brick wall. Can I know how long is that wall? We're not very sure how many bulbs to get for each track. Thanks! :)

I used 2 15W energy saving bulbs fort the 2M tracks at the dinning, living and master bedroom, and 2 LED bulbs for the 1M track at the kitchen. The lighting shop guy insisted that I need three bulbs for the living area even after I raised my concerns that it might be too bright. Took down one bulb after two weeks...

This morning, Mr K just whatsapped me 2 pictures of my laminates.

I thought he mentioned that my laminates would be done later but apparently...SUPRISE!!!:D

A pleasant one indeed...

We both wanted to choose more of ash coloured kind of laminate to fit our theme but since the laminates will be beside my toilets, my parents requested for tile version of the laminate to be placed at the entrance of the toilets instead...

So, there weren't much choices for the tile version and this colour was the closest to the tile version that Mr K has chosen for us...

gallery_46790_34_39023.jpg

Not bad wif black accents throughout the house :D

so basically, my living room will be white,black and different shades of wood/brown...

Cannot wait to decorate the house :wub:

hello! my husb & your husb are colleagues, & he told me to check out your t-blog. ur husb also passed Mr K's contact already. thanks!

may i know where you selected the tiles that are similar to the color of your laminate?

we're planning for the ash grey concept also.