Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
joyz

Nike & Joyz Place

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hi oonik girl,

we saw the metal chairs at Giant (IMM) but not the table... we did not take note of other designs as we figured that they must be able to withstand sun and rain since they are to be placed at the balcony. i supposed plastic table and chairs can do the same job just that it might not look as aesthetically pleasing...

:sport-smiley-004:

thanks ! yea.. i know wat u mean. although I saw one metal and "rattan" tied ard the wood chairs which were used at Coffee Bean in Vivo with wooden tables. I thought that that would be nice and able to withstand the rain too.

did u try natural living? if im not wrong bukit tamah had one shop there. beside courts i think. :bow:

hi devilaz, u mean for the metal chairs or the outdoors ? FH and me went to Natural Living at Parkmall and did see something we like so am considering it as well..

thanks ! yea.. i know wat u mean. although I saw one metal and "rattan" tied ard the wood chairs which were used at Coffee Bean in Vivo with wooden tables. I thought that that would be nice and able to withstand the rain too.

hi devilaz, u mean for the metal chairs or the outdoors ? FH and me went to Natural Living at Parkmall and did see something we like so am considering it as well..

oh that is good! as long as it can withstand the bad weather conditions then it should be fine... :sport-smiley-004:

oh that is good! as long as it can withstand the bad weather conditions then it should be fine... :dancingqueen:

hi Joyz.. mind telling me which part of Jurong West is your EA?? :bangwall:

U r so lucky that the shower head and shower screen have been in place for you!!! i am still so envy of u.. keke

hi Joyz.. mind telling me which part of Jurong West is your EA?? :P

U r so lucky that the shower head and shower screen have been in place for you!:bangwall: i am still so envy of u.. keke

oh our EA is rather near pioneer mall... :( what about ya? where are ya located?

mine is rather near to Pioneer mall as well..

its at blk 630 :curse:

urs?

we are at 60X so should be rather near ya. !!

oh ic..

thats a very good location loh!!

u r very lucky to get that area...

hehe. yea both of us like that area too! :P

Wow, looking at yr pictures makes me so excited about my upcoming reno of my house..i too just got the keys to my WIS flat at jurong west...Blk 600+ at st 64..lolz really cool of you to share yr pictures..hopefully i can share mine too when its done..btw which ID did u guys use..really nice job man...yr house looks so beautiful!:) and how much did u spend...dun mind my kay poh nature..just excited on reno stuff right now lolz..

Wow, looking at yr pictures makes me so excited about my upcoming reno of my house..i too just got the keys to my WIS flat at jurong west...Blk 600+ at st 64..lolz really cool of you to share yr pictures..hopefully i can share mine too when its done..btw which ID did u guys use..really nice job man...yr house looks so beautiful!:bangwall: and how much did u spend...dun mind my kay poh nature..just excited on reno stuff right now lolz..

hi AlvinW,

thanks of the compliments!

we are used Andy from Baroque D.zign. :bangwall: